World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Rocky - Jan. 14, 2009

Eww.......my sneezes are never really snotty so it's not a problem. That holdy nose thing just creeps me out.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Jan. 14, 2009

as for my random thought as I have another.

This is what my friend in Australia thinks of a Swede (Since I had to explain to him that it's practically a turnip, we just call it that)

[Image: swede.jpg]

inB4 people whinge, since I know people are bound to.
If you don't like it, ask for me to remove it instead of having a major rant. I'm pretty sick of things getting blown out of proportion instead of doing a simple thing that can stop it.

thank you.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Roan - Jan. 14, 2009

Serious

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Agitation - Jan. 14, 2009

So I think I'm starting to have a major interest in hair styling...haha.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Jan. 14, 2009

(Jan. 14, 2009  8:02 PM)Agitation Wrote: So I think I'm starting to have a major interest in hair styling...haha.

Hair stylings fuuuun, Though it can get frustrating if you have an idea and it just wont come out right.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Jan. 14, 2009

I hate youtube, they're ruining everyone's work by taking off anything that breaches copyright with a tiny bit of music, yet they leave full episodes of anime and stuff up. =S

My favourite youtube video creator is going to stop making videos if they don't let him continue. Q.Q

http://uk.youtube.com/user/TolstoyKafkaEvsky

(Jan. 14, 2009  8:08 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  8:02 PM)Agitation Wrote: So I think I'm starting to have a major interest in hair styling...haha.

Hair stylings fuuuun, Though it can get frustrating if you have an idea and it just wont come out right.

Ahaha, I know this feeling only too well. Aspecially if I'm trying to do something with two sides (pigtails, plaits, etc.) and the sides NEVER match up. Pinching_eyes_2

(Jan. 14, 2009  8:55 PM)Rocky Wrote:

Ahaha, I know this feeling only too well. Aspecially if I'm trying to do something with two sides (pigtails, plaits, etc.) and the sides NEVER match up. Pinching_eyes_2

I get that all the time aswell. It happens a lot because of my natural parting being off centre. Does my box in.

(Jan. 14, 2009  8:57 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  8:55 PM)Rocky Wrote:

I get that all the time aswell. It happens a lot because of my natural parting being off centre. Does my box in.

I don't really have a natural parting. It just goes back to whatever I had it as before. But being as I normally have a side parting, I feel your pain. XD

XD
That and I currently hate my hair.
I've noticed since I first started bleaching it, all of it except 4 inches at the back on the ends will bleach to near enough white. I asked my hairdresser and got this:
"You have a dark red pigment in your hair, as long as ive known your family, you all naturally have it, put it this way, if you wanted to bleach it out that badly, you'd need four sachets to the liquid, which in turn, will do major irrepairable damage and your hair will feel and look like straw."
So I thought "Oh carp that." and when I bleached it the other week I had that problem, so I Decided to go over the redness with a dark pink, so my hair is Purple at the front now with dark pink all at the back Grin
Kinda miss the blue but i wanted to go back to purple for a while.

Weird that it's just in that place. Sounds cool though. You should take pics at some point. Smile

I've never actually dyed my hair before......I've thought about it but I can never decide on a colour. That and I'm lazy. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Evan - Jan. 14, 2009

I'm getting over the flu, after 3 days ^^

I missed my first day of finals, but that school can shove it up their carp.

(Jan. 14, 2009  9:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: Weird that it's just in that place. Sounds cool though. You should take pics at some point. Smile

I've never actually dyed my hair before......I've thought about it but I can never decide on a colour. That and I'm lazy. XD

Dependant on the colour, the upkeep can be really annoying.
Blue and pink generally have the highest upkeep since they fade really fast.
Manic panic (As you probably know) last for quite a while, which makes it easier, but you do get used to having to set aside about two hours to do it.
(The purple on my hair only take 20 minutes to apply the dye then 30 mins for it to set, the pink takes a little longer because I have difficulty reaching the back of my head)
I also think i've caught some carp or another since the one side of my throat is in pain and one tonsil is swollen, Generally a sign that i'm getting ill.

Haha. I doubt my school would let me dye my hair pink or blue. Actually, I know they'd freak out. I need to stick to naturalish colours for a few years. Unhappy

I hope you get better soon. Unhappy Maybe try that red onion soup? Smile

Just made this, ehh the sizing is a bit wrong and it's too busy but I did what I could. Yeah, whatever just tell me if you like it, not saying I'm great at this. =/

[Image: linkthingpsdaddtriPNGbordered.png]

I've just eaten XD
Though I think I'll drink some tea. Earl Grey.
Could really go for Lady Grey though and speaking of tea, you shouldve heard my rant about Lapsang tea when going up 8 floors in the lift with my friends this afternoon XD

Basically I can't stand it because it tastes and smells like ive just drank a pot full of ash, and I was ranting going:
"I swear, whoever the carp invented that tea should be bombed, I like my tea citrusy and fresh, NOT AS THOUGH I'VE JUST DUMPED ASH IN MY MOUTH! carp chinese tea my carp! more like 'We burn our tealeaves and dump them in a pot for you to choke on, howd ya like that huh?!' I want TEA, not your left over-overcooked carp!!"

My friends were like "Yanno, I'm half expecting steam to start coming out of your ears, any moment now."

I think it looks pretty cool. Joyful_3 It's green but not so green that you can't see what's going on . And I like the stripey effect. Smile

I have to wait for tea in those japanese places to cool. There's no handles on the mugs. o.0

EDIT:
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: I think it looks pretty cool. Joyful_3 It's green but not so green that you can't see what's going on . And I like the stripey effect. Smile

Thanks. I don't think it's particularly my best work but meh, if I had time I'd make other people ones to replace those awesome mybannermaker.com signatures or whatever that site is called. (They're awful)

Ahahhaha. That's a bit extreme. It's only tea. XD

XD I like those kinds of cups, they're really nice, and I like doing the thing with the one hand underneath the cup and the other lightly wrapped around it to keep it balanced (I do this with mugs anyway XD)
One mug I really want is the one from the coffee house, its like..mahoosive you could fit about 8 cups in it.
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:43 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ahahhaha. That's a bit extreme. It's only tea. XD

I like my tea Eee

Quote:mahoosive

It's what now? o.0

(Jan. 14, 2009  9:45 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

It's what now? o.0

One of my made up words. it's a mix of 'huge' and "Massive" I say that and another person in my class says "Hoomassive!" which is the same thing, just the other way round XD

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Evan - Jan. 14, 2009

Less than a week until the US has a new president Tongue_out It just dawned on me lol

(Jan. 14, 2009  9:47 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:45 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

It's what now? o.0

One of my made up words. it's a mix of 'huge' and "Massive" I say that and another person in my class says "Hoomassive!" which is the same thing, just the other way round XD

Oh, so it's like "prossibly" and stuff? =P

That's the only one that comes to mind atm.

[Image: 9487980_tmb.jpg]

Wow. My friend has a massive mug too. You can fit like her whole head in it. When I first saw it I was like 'whoa, over the top mug'. But now I really want one. XD