World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I (/Thread-Product-B-48-Starter-Xeno-Xcalibur-M-I)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - cadney - Jun. 17, 2016

Ever since @[Bey Brad] pointed out that the stickers are badly photoshopped onto Takara Tomy's official photos I just cannot unsee

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - marutti - Jun. 18, 2016

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Hato - Jun. 18, 2016

(Jun. 17, 2016  4:04 PM)cadney Wrote: Ever since @[Bey Brad] pointed out that the stickers are badly photoshopped onto Takara Tomy's official photos I just cannot unsee

At first I thought it may have just been some minor errors, and at first glance it seemed fine, but after zooming in on the photo; wow, it is bad... The stickers are really off.

(Jun. 18, 2016  12:16 AM)marutti Wrote: video

Honestly, from the video, it seems like it is trying to say "the rare, gold version of X2 is better, buy as many scratch tickets as you can to win it since it 3-2ed the original X2".

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Zoroaste - Jun. 18, 2016

Lol. I wonder if that happened first try or if they kept shooting it until they got the desired result

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Bey Brad - Jun. 18, 2016

Amazing video all around. Sword Launcher looks great.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jun. 18, 2016

Didn't it look awkward to hold though? The Black comedian is really not used to launching Beyblades yet, but still.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Jinbee - Jun. 18, 2016

Pfft the Gold Xcalibur probably won with the powerful special move of "SELLOUT SWORD ATTACK".

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - KnightPro - Jun. 18, 2016

The Black comedian? did you really have to call him like that you could've just said the new burst player that was rude imo.

The CoroCoro comedian is also really new to Beyblade though... I have no problem saying I am White, and I have a lot of respect for people who are Black, so is it truly "rude" not to go in circles trying to refer to him? What is the 'politically correct' term?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Jinbee - Jun. 18, 2016

(Jun. 18, 2016  3:33 AM)KnightPro Wrote: The Black comedian? did you really have to call him like that you could've just said the new burst player that was rude imo.

I don't really think it's rude, it's not in a derogatory way. Plus, she may have not known his name. Why is saying "The Blonde Guy" for example not rude but saying "The Black Guy" is?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Achi-baba - Jun. 18, 2016

Some African American's feel uncomfortable with being called "black" by someone who isn't, or in general. It makes more sense in America at least to react that way, due to slavery and discrimination, but I don't see it as much of an issue since that's in Japan. Some more "politically correct" terms would be "the guy in the striped shirt", "the guest blader", or just "the comedian".

Anyway, I really hope that the plastic on Magnum stretches past some layers for disk attack. I'm really excited for this new bey.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - KnightPro - Jun. 18, 2016

Ok sorry i misunderstood

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - OkinawamTS - Jun. 18, 2016

Sure the New guy has a lot of shoot practice to do coz his shoot is not that great

and the X2 in Gold is nice but the regular version or the Limited X2 Ice Blue ver. looks really better

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Bey Brad - Jun. 18, 2016

Not sure a ton of good can come from this conversation. Respect everyone's feelings on this but I think it's best we leave it at that.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - OkinawamTS - Jun. 18, 2016

Sure the New guy has a lot of shoot practice to do coz his shoot is not that great

and about the skin color
and the X2 in Gold is nice but the regular version or the Limited X2 Ice Blue ver. looks really better

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Ultra - Jun. 18, 2016

So there's gonna be two incredibly rare special editions of this? Seems like overkill but oh well.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Sakyo X2! - Jun. 18, 2016

Is it really that there is a sword on the Impact?

(Jun. 18, 2016  6:48 PM)シャカ Wrote: Is it really that there is a sword on the Impact?

No, it is an arrow with an explosion at its end, as I pointed out when I posted the official part images.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - marutti - Jun. 20, 2016

[Image: 7RbqwWN.jpg]
Box of X2

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Leo Burst - Jun. 20, 2016

So the winder sword is put in flat side up? Right? Or is the pic misleading? If it's flat side up then the internals would be completely different. Nah, can't be...

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - OkinawamTS - Jun. 20, 2016

I guess the Sword Winder is put in the longest side of the box
which should be across the box like from the X of Xeno to the S of the Sword or the other way
coz the Sword Winder is about the same size as the Long Winder
and the size of the box is
Approx.: 160 x 130 x 50 mm + (85mm)

(Jun. 20, 2016  9:11 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: So the winder sword is put in flat side up? Right? Or is the pic misleading? If it's flat side up then the internals would be completely different. Nah, can't be...

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Ultra - Jun. 20, 2016

How's the gold version going to be released because I looked through the whole thread and can't find anywhere that says it?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - OkinawamTS - Jun. 20, 2016

someone (I think it was Kai-V) already wrote that it will be a limited lottery like always
and Marutti put a picture of the Gin Hagashi that we have to use to try our chance

(Jun. 20, 2016  10:52 AM)Ultra Wrote: How's the gold version going to be released because I looked through the whole thread and can't find anywhere that says it?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jun. 21, 2016

[Image: ClcVX3FUsAA6MjM.jpg]

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Leo Burst - Jun. 21, 2016

Wow I counted 16 stickers :o