World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! (/Thread-The-Official-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Next-Tournament-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 12, 2011

...What's up with all the bow outs? This isn't the MLB All-Star game, y'know. (Hah) Ah, well. I guess some people automatically advance.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - NoodooSoup - Jul. 12, 2011

Is HorogiumKing still in?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Ninja Crab - Jul. 13, 2011

Sparta i think thats totally fair... U people r just making him do more and more work, as if he already hasnt done enough for us

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - SwiftShadow - Jul. 13, 2011

Due to the withdrawals, are the battles for the first round, even for those who weren't effected by them, going to be changed in any way? It was just a random thought that popped into my mind.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Poseidon - Jul. 13, 2011

If someone get is the same situation as me can i just go vs him/her ? Im already like half way through

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 13, 2011

Is Ultimate Kcpj still here?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 13, 2011

(Jul. 13, 2011  10:50 AM)poseidon Wrote: If someone get is the same situation as me can i just go vs him/her ? Im already like half way through

With Chapter 1? Bit of procrastination there, ain't it?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 13, 2011

Fixed the face off chart. And I hope I'm not mean when I say it will NOT be changed again

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - shadows father - Jul. 13, 2011

is SDamioncronous still in

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 13, 2011

Well, Sasukia went and got himself banned, so he needs to be taken off the list.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - NoodooSoup - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jul. 13, 2011  11:48 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Well, Sasukia went and got himself banned, so he needs to be taken off the list.

Yeah, I was wondering, how'd he get banned anyway?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jul. 13, 2011  11:48 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Well, Sasukia went and got himself banned, so he needs to be taken off the list.

Oh, fantastic. Ok, I'll adjust it, yet again...
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:09 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

Yeah, I was wondering, how'd he get banned anyway?

Probably the way most people get banned: Pissing off Kai-V

But let's not derail the thread. It's not important, anyway.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TITAN - Jul. 14, 2011

I sent in my entry. Probably wasn't my best work, but hopefully it'll carry me to a better topic next round. Sucks that Sasukia was banned.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 14, 2011

It sucks how? To be honest, he got on my nerves. I digress...Hopefully you make it, but if it's not your best work, take a bit longer.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  1:53 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: I sent in my entry. Probably wasn't my best work, but hopefully it'll carry me to a better topic next round. Sucks that Sasukia was banned.
I got it. Hopefully your opponent will send in his soon so I can make another thread.
(Jul. 14, 2011  3:06 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: It sucks how? To be honest, he got on my nerves. I digress...Hopefully you make it, but if it's not your best work, take a bit longer.

True, if you want to recall it you can, but only before I create the thread and post it. After that you aren't allowed to.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Hope - Jul. 14, 2011

Sorry but how do I send it as an attachment? I've looked around and can't seem to find it.;(

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 14, 2011

Copy and paste it. Attachments were disabled because of SPAMers.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Hope - Jul. 14, 2011

Sent mine in.
But what's the deadline because AtomicFang is away playing a game, last time I checked.

Dunno, but he knows not to skip out by now.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 14, 2011

Does anyone know where to vote,
or Sparta didn't ever post them out?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Cygnus - Jul. 14, 2011

Sparta only posted some of them. Only the battles that have both competitors' story have a thread already. You can then vote on them threads.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TITAN - Jul. 14, 2011

I don't think I need to recall it. It was probably the best I could do for this topic.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 16, 2011

...The way I see it is, everyone who does not post here confirming that you've finished your story in three days should be DQed. Why sign up for something you won't even do? It's a waste of Sparta's time, our time, and frankly, yours. It's up to Sparta, but I propose a July 18th deadline, as we were supposed to be on Round 2 by now.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 16, 2011

(Jul. 16, 2011  2:55 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: ...The way I see it is, everyone who does not post here confirming that you've finished your story in three days should be DQed. Why sign up for something you won't even do? It's a waste of Sparta's time, our time, and frankly, yours. It's up to Sparta, but I propose a July 18th deadline, as we were supposed to be on Round 2 by now.

I agree, and thanks Megablader. Ok, so I'll put this is in the OP.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - SwiftShadow - Jul. 16, 2011

Sorry if this isn't a good time to ask, but did L-DRAGOfan send in his yet? I was just wondering because even though he has been online, he hasn't been very active.