World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Blade12 - Nov. 14, 2007

I have a disk that sparks but it's not real. Still cool though, the sparks are like those sparkling fireworks only small.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Nov. 15, 2007

Witch one can win a Battle?

BBA Attacker or BBA Balancer

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Train - Nov. 15, 2007

Beyblade14 Wrote:Witch one can win a Battle?

BALANCE = GALEON
ATTACKER = GALZZLY

I just explained this in your topic.... GALEON WOULD WIN.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Nov. 15, 2007

Will BBA Balancer win a Battle agasint Advance Guardian and a Dragoon G Because I only have now is Dranzer, Metal driger and Derical MS

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - PRINCEcharming - Nov. 16, 2007

Ozuma Wrote:

BALANCE = GALEON
ATTACKER = GALZZLY

Slight difference, Galeon comes with an 8-Heavy, BBA Balancer comes with an 8-Balance.

Beyblade14 Wrote:Will BBA Balancer win a Battle agasint Advance Guardian and a Dragoon G Because I only have now is Dranzer, Metal driger and Derical MS
Depends on the stadium. Generally, it will outlast both of the others, although Dragoon G has a good chance of winning if, and only if, the opponent is good at shooting.
I wouldn't bother battling Advance Guardian with any plastics. Draciel MS will easily outlast it, despite iffy balance, so long as the blades make minimal contact.

Which Dranzer is that?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Nov. 16, 2007

PRINCEcharming Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:

BALANCE = GALEON
ATTACKER = GALZZLY

Slight difference, Galeon comes with an 8-Heavy, BBA Balancer comes with an 8-Balance.

Beyblade14 Wrote:Will BBA Balancer win a Battle agasint Advance Guardian and a Dragoon G Because I only have now is Dranzer, Metal driger and Derical MS
Depends on the stadium. Generally, it will outlast both of the others, although Dragoon G has a good chance of winning if, and only if, the opponent is good at shooting.
I wouldn't bother battling Advance Guardian with any plastics. Draciel MS will easily outlast it, despite iffy balance, so long as the blades make minimal contact.

Which Dranzer is that?

I got a Dranzer V and V2 but I use V2 because I won the New York Tournament with Him.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Nov. 17, 2007

Dranzer V2 is really strong; there isn't much that can beat it.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Elmo - Nov. 17, 2007

What kind of beyblade would be used to beat Dranzer V2? Obviously 10bBistool could, but what else? Pure endurance combos?

Elmo Wrote:What kind of beyblade would be used to beat Dranzer V2? Obviously 10bBistool could, but what else? Pure endurance combos?

Yeah, they will work well enough.

What's up with the new avvy?

Also, which of the three would be better to get:
Dranzer V2
Burning Kerberous (I'm leaning towards this one, but can't decide Lips_sealed)
Voltaic Ape

Elmo Wrote:What's up with the new avvy?

Also, which of the three would be better to get:
Dranzer V2
Burning Kerberous (I'm leaning towards this one, but can't decide Lips_sealed)
Voltaic Ape

man, it's missingno

personally i'd get dranzer v2
bk and va are only good if you have the parts to customize with it

ah. That explains the rare candy XD. I've never seen missingno before, I never had V. Red or Blue.

I could use burning kerberous for combos, but the only thing I'd need would be good SP. And if I use a Wide WD, it could prevent the other blade from reaching the SP. I plan on using the Reverse Attack SP from Dragoon V2 =/

Dranzer V2 has the SP I actually need =_=, but then I wouldn't get the burning kerberous parts to use with the Dranzer V2 SP

I really can't decide

Dranzer V2 is perfect on its own. Don't bother buying it. When I get my stuff back I'll send you one for free.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Nov. 17, 2007

Well Dranzer V2 Really Good just like Brad say Because I won in the BBA Tournament at New York City but Not Up Agasin't a Dragoon G.

A Dranzer V2 should be able to beat a Dragoon G in most situations ... Gasp

Ok and Also Brad doing a Nice Thing giveing you a Dranzer V2 Elmo and you really will have a Awsome BeyBlade

Beyblade14 Wrote:Ok and Also Brad doing a Nice Thing giveing you a Dranzer V2 Elmo and you really will have a Awsome BeyBlade

I honestly have like 30 Dranzer V2s, I'm willing to do just about anything to get rid of them.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Train - Nov. 17, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:A Dranzer V2 should be able to beat a Dragoon G in most situations ... Gasp

Well unless he's a hell of a shot... and a adept at OHKO's...

Wow, really? I can't wait until you get your beyblades back ^^ Thanks Grin

Btw, did you get the Dranzer V2's all in one lot? On YJ I suppose?

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Beyblade14 Wrote:Ok and Also Brad doing a Nice Thing giveing you a Dranzer V2 Elmo and you really will have a Awsome BeyBlade

I honestly have like 30 Dranzer V2s, I'm willing to do just about anything to get rid of them.

Well I can get 1 from you if it ok? Mine is Trash because the BeyBlade Do Spark alot in battle it Crappy so is it ok if you give me on?

Beyblade14 Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Well I can get 1 from you if it ok? Mine is Trash because the BeyBlade Do Spark alot in battle it Crappy so is it ok if you give me on?

Can anyone else figure out what the heck this means? And I don't even know you.

Elmo Wrote:Wow, really? I can't wait until you get your beyblades back ^^ Thanks Grin

Btw, did you get the Dranzer V2's all in one lot? On YJ I suppose?

I ordered a lot that had 100 unopened Beyblades, and 32 of them happened to be Dranzer V2. Hilarious. There were also some Rock Bisons in there. I think I'm going to microwave them.

You don't know me either, not much at least Lips_sealed

You really don't have to give it to me if others are going to ask as well.

No, it's okay. They're mine and I can decide what to do with them. I think everyone should respect if I want to give it to some members and not others. Despite your small collection, you've been really active and tried to be helpful and I think that's cool.

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Beyblade14 Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Can anyone else figure out what the heck this means? And I don't even know you.

I Asking you if you can give me one of your Dranzer v2 because mine is in Bad Shape.