World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.

Full Version: Bey-ginning of May! [London, UK 05/05/12] Regents Park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Again short notice and I'm sorry but my rota at work is terrible! But it's a Saturday off so thought I'd get a tournament going for you guys to get some practice in for BeyDays!

Specific info:

When: 5th of May 11.30am until it finishes.
If you do turn up after 12.00 you won't be able to take part!

Where: Regents Park Bandstand

Directions to the bandstand:
If you don't know this by now you can find the directions here -

Map of the Park -

Tournament Format: Block Round Robin/Double Elimination -
(Event Guide - )
(Format will depend on the number of participants as there is no limit for this tournament!)

This is the WBO Standard format rule book (READ IT)-

The regular price is £3
Or free If you have purchased a Blader Passport.
Which is available to buy on the day for £6

Remember if a parent/s is bringing you to the tournament let them know that the times may vary!

If you are only able to stay till a certain time DON'T confirm that you can come as it can cause problems when people leave in the middle of a tournament!
Also I will only sign people up if they personally PM me or post in the thread, no signing your friends up!

Thank you, hope to see you there!

Confirmed Attendees -
  • Blitz
  • LeeDraciel
  • Void
  • ThePokeBlader
  • Saint
  • Brazman
  • Emman798
  • The Assassin
  • Kman123
  • BeyHyperKiller
  • Beyblade247
  • the blader97

Unconfirmed Attendees -
  • GalaxyPegasus80
  • Hell Kid
  • Manic Ben
  • TheViper
  • PkRaNgEr
  • Madmuppet98

Sellers Thread:
unconfirm me!!!
Yeah, um... put me on the Unconfirmed list for now. There is like a 95% chance i can come, just going to confirm that 5% with my mum first, and i'll give you answer probably by tonight. Also i will be able to bring a BB-10, and i don't mind judging, although you will probably have enough judges, but if you need a judge, you know who to call! Tongue_out Hope it doesn't rain! XD
I'm coming, and this is an awesome title.
Put me as unconfirmed please Matt, I might have to go somewhere.
Ill make it
I can make it 2 Grin
Won't be able to go unfortunately due to not having enough money for both tourneys.
sure im comming
yes i can come wohoo Blitz actually became creative for once and thought of a title LOL
Unconfirm list. Can confirm later, as im also free next week.
Sadly, I cant make it for beydays this year, as it is during exam season...
i can come (like always lol)
Unconfirmed please im not sure im coming
Unconfirmed i might have a exam
Can my brother compete?
(Apr. 28, 2012  6:35 PM)Blitz Wrote: [ -> ]Also I will only sign people up if they personally PM me or post in the thread, no signing your friends ("brothers ") up!
does that answer ur question
EDIT: if he wants to compete he has to be on the wbo and sign himself up
Damn okay
I can come!
It seems like I've finally caught a break from real life! I should be able to come down, don't think I'll risk losing any BeyPoints by using my blades in the tournament. If we have time for free battles before and after then I'll definitely get involved in those.

EDIT: NO, I can't come anymore. got a Duke of Edinburgh exped. Unhappy
im coming
wow attendance is really poor for this tourney i dont know whether it to do with short notice or what
People may want to focus more on beydays since it will be bigger(at least I hope) and there will be prizes and a raffle.
It took so long for my mum to give me a straight answer, but unfortunately she said no... Crying

......No, i lied......

I can come! I knew i could come. Confirm me! Also, i will bring my BB-10, like i already said. Tongue_out_wink
i'm coming
i may come
is anyone selling anything or is going to sell anything at the tourney
Pages: 1 2