your favorite WBO member

I have 4 now.......MoMo is just full EPICNESS......then its Soldier-F3AR who is mainly AWESOMENESS
Then its Daichi100......He is jusy plain Cool and Kind!.......oh and Blah he is epicly AMAZIN!!!!
(Jan. 04, 2011  3:29 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  2:57 PM)littlechipz Wrote: I really <3 Noseyblonk.
What does liking Mr. Noseybonk have to do with this thread? Hah.

But it's cool that you like Noseybonk, he was my favourite childrens' show character.

EDIT: Wait, I'm Nosey'blonk', what?
I'm Diamond. LOL

LOL, my mistake Pinching_eyes_2

I really <3 Diamond :3
(Jan. 03, 2011  2:54 PM)janpegasus Wrote: 3. I feel she has that aura in her.... she made me feel so confident on this site with her first PM to me, you see I am quite shy while communicating with people but I completely changed on this site. even my parents were shocked to see me typing so much!!

Thats not a Kai-V Effect but it happens , forums are just like that people quickly start to interact as it is text based , instead of being face to face

i like littlechipz his weird off topic comments are making me laugh each day
im starting to like to he is funny and he has the best avatar EVER
I am indeed, NitroNeo Uncertain

Serious look, Rimshot

I really really really really really like:

Beyjun because he is cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
I like Kai-V,littlechipz,momiji-manju and rayunicorno99. I don't get along with much of you guys but I like all of you! Smile
See? I have supporters Smug

Thank you pplz, im steadily becoming more popular.
My favs are Kai-V, Kei, Evan, Anime101, Ichiro, Holyblades, BDaichi, lord Wolfblade, Momo and Bey Brad
My favourites are the IYTD team, Moss, Kai-V, other mods, BladeStorm, LeeDraciel and many others.
Especially the London Bladers (cause ive met them)
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:05 AM)Wraith Wrote: Why?
I am, its it because you want to fight well, or because think it would be cool?

sorry for replying to this, but I happen to also be a black belt Libruhhh *sigh* and I go unoticed...
I like the impersonators, they're sweet Pinching_eyes_2

And incredibly stupid Uncertain
(Jan. 06, 2011  12:02 PM)machipz Wrote: I am indeed, NitroNeo Uncertain

Serious look, Rimshot

I really really really really really like:

Unclick the spoiler.

YAY!

I like....pretty much everyone.

I like you, your funny.

I like blah because of his unboxings.

Momo, Diamond, Mc Frown , The committee, and pretty much everyone else who contributes greatly.
Sorry to break it to you, but there are one hundred people with that kind of avatar, how do you know it was directed to you...

JKS ;]
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:14 PM)machipz Wrote: I like the impersonators, they're sweet Pinching_eyes_2

And incredibly stupid Uncertain

your just mad because someone took your name?

i kid
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:40 PM)tman14 Wrote: sorry for replying to this, but I happen to also be a black belt Libruhhh *sigh* and I go unoticed...
Welcome to teh club.
my favourite members are
ultra blader,machipz,beybrad and daegor42
My fav is actually AkirasDaddy, he doesn't get much credit since he is just a seller but he still contributes to all of us greatly. AD FTW!!!
Aww..I have no fans..Well, my favorite member is Roan!