you best/fav pokemon team!!!

(Sep. 07, 2012  11:24 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Feel my power!
Gallade-Level 100
Dialga-Level 100
Torterra-Level 100
RhySomething-Level 100
Lugia-Level 100
Pachirisu-Level 100

It's Rhyuuga. Tongue_out No, just kidding! It's Rhyhorn.
Or Rhydon, or Rhyperior...

Why don't you guys start explaining why it's your favorite? Or why you chose each Pokemon specifically, or even the team as a whole?
One of the teams I use frequently in battles consist of:

Donphan - I liked its design ever since the Johto saga, and it's a pretty good physical tank in battle.
Jolteon - It's my favorite Eeveelution, and it's an awesome special sweeper.
Skarmory - I use it for many of my teams as a good physical wall and such.
Conkeldurr - One of my favorites from Unova, I find it useful with its Guts ability and Mach Punch especially.
Salamence - One of my favorites from Hoenn since it has great stats and a menacing appearance. I use it as a mixed attacker, and it sweeped a few teams with its Outrage.
Slowbro - I've always found this Pokemon interesting back in the Kanto days. I find it useful with its Thunder Wave and Slack Off moves as another wall, along with the Eviolite attached to it.

My favorite team is nowhere near my best. It is:
It's basically just a bunch of fast and fragile Pokemon that I like. Pretty much any decent Fire type would rip through this competitively.

arcanine lvl 94
lucario lvl 100
aggron lvl 100
staraptor lvl 79
serprior lvl 100
luxray lvl 100
I have 2 favorite teams. Not the best, but was a lot of fun to play with them

White 2:
Lukaryote (Lucario) lv 85. Used because he's my favorite Pokemon.
Sazandora (Hydreigon) lv 100. Got him off of a trade. Really good Pokemon and was a steal.
Weavile lv 81. Love Weavile. My favorite ice type. Fast, has good moves (mine, at least)
Juhkyurem (Kyurem) lv 72. Don't use it much, but good to have. I really don't need two ice types though.)
Samurott lv 74. Got him off of a trade for my Emboar (who was named Chawls.) It wasn't very good, and I just like Samurotts in general
Genesect lv 56. don't use it, but I have an EXP share on it just so it can be competitive if all my other Pokemon are KO'd

Pearl
Empoleon (don't remeber level) Empoleon has a unique typing and good strength.
Chidori (Luxray, don't remeber level) I like electric and Luxray rocks my socks.
I only used 2 Pokemon in this game.
swampert lv 100:water/ground
blaziken lv 100:fire/fighting
zebstrika lv 100:electrick
torrerra lv 100:grass
garchomp lv 100:dragon
beartic lv 100:ice
(May. 18, 2010  5:27 PM)King Tom Wrote:
(May. 18, 2010  3:26 PM)♥ Wrote:
(May. 18, 2010  12:46 PM)King Tom Wrote: What the hell are you talking about. The only synchronicity and overall tactic in pokemon games is the type coverage.

LOL what

seriously, if you think the only tactic in Pokemon is type coverage you pretty much know nothing about Pokemon, and have no right to be so hostile to another member

*I'm not being hostile

OR pokemon is a simple game and there is nothing more to it than simple tactics. I annihilated that game for a long time, so I do think I have the necessary qualifications.
Haven't played HR/SS though but there is nothing new there, only estetic.
I disagree. For a long time I would of agreed though. Dominating simple Pokemon is easy until you get into competitive Pokemon. I started playing competitive vgc in 2011 and am now ranked 4th in the world for seniors. I highly doubt you have the right qualifications to make a statement about how simple Pokemon is Tongue_out.
Edit: lol sorry didn't see that post was from almost 3 years ago xD
Skarmory - because he is suck a great tank
Torterra - just because
Blissey
Pikachu

And I still have a long way to go
Mine is:

1.) Dialga (level 100)
2.) Girantina (level 100)
3.) Palkia (level 100)
4.) Lugia (level 100)
5.) Suicune (level 100)

This was all on Pokemon' Heartgold
Lol so on Y version I gave up completely trying to make a not OP, balanced team but my current team has so many wins that I couldn't resist using it.

Blaziken lv 95 (Mega Stone) Event
Yveltal (Shibuya) lv 74. Caught by me
Xerneas lv 56 (Got it on GTS for a lv 1 Bulbasaur. What an idiot.)
Mewtwo lv 72 (Mega Mewtwonite Y) Caught by me
Slowbro lv 90 (from Wonder Trade)
Hawlucha lv 88 (from Wonder Trade)

This team has won me so many battles against good opponents it's not even funny.
My team is:

Typhlosion- Eruption, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Wild Charge

Hydreigon- Outrage, Fly, Surf, Draco Meteor

Tyranitar- Earthquake, Ice-beam, Toxic, Substitute

Milotic- Scald, Protect, Ice-Beam, Toxic

Lucario- Swords Dance, Close Combat, ExtremeSpeed, Aura Sphere

Raikou- ThunderBolt, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Extrasensory

I'm on the fence about whether to switch Raikou for Thunderus (Therian Form).
My favorite pokemen team for platinum are
Infernapelv.85(my starter pokemon)
girantinalv70 something(levels up really slow)
Those are really my best pokemon twam for platinum.They"re all i need to defeat the elite four but i cant bat cynthia with them alone,yet.
Pokemon black 2:
Zoroarklv.83He's super strong.
Swannalv.81A lot of enduranc and attack power.
Kyuremlv.73Also levels up slow.His fusion bolt and dragon pulse is really strong.
Oshowattlv.36I got it in a trade from my brother.Willing to trade ot.
Registeel lv.67To me hes very weak and im willing to trade.
Regirocklv.65Willng to trade.If you want to trade then PM me your friend code for either platinum o black 2So we could meet up n a nion room.
Beside the names are their nicknames. Mine are in both X and Y:
X:
Talonflame: Scorchwing
Charizard: Fyra
Lapras: Aroura
Lucario: Goku
Greninja: Ninjitsu
Florges: Scenta

Y:
Raichu: Raiman
Blastoise: Soltar
Blaziken
Lucario: Goku
Pidgeot: Yegdip
Chesnaught: Leafol
UPDATE:
Platinum:
Deleted it
Black 2:
Infernape lv.100 Outrage,Blast burn,Flare Blitz,Close Combat.No one can beat him!
Zoroark lv.100 Hyper Voice,Punishment,NightDaze,Foul Play.I use his Illusion to disguise as Infernape.
Swanna lv.100 Hurricane,Fly,Dive,Surf.Very good when teamed up with Infernape.
Ampharos lv.93 Thunder Wave,Thunder,Thunderbolt,Strength.Easily defeats Caitlin of the Elite 4.
Black Kyruem lv.83 Fusion Bolt,Freeze Shock,Blizzard,Cut.Decent Pokemon.
(Dec. 09, 2013  4:49 AM)bumpyfelon Wrote: Xerneas lv 56 (Got it on GTS for a lv 1 Bulbasaur. What an idiot.)
This team has won me so many battles against good opponents it's not even funny.

Some people really don't give any carps about legendaries and ubers. They're entirely OP for the standard metagame.
(May. 13, 2014  5:34 PM)Sylver Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2013  4:49 AM)bumpyfelon Wrote: Xerneas lv 56 (Got it on GTS for a lv 1 Bulbasaur. What an idiot.)

Some people really don't give any carps about legendaries and ubers. They're entirely OP for the standard metagame.
that was from last year.... Read the post date...
(May. 13, 2014  6:05 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 13, 2014  5:34 PM)Sylver Wrote:

that was from last year.... Read the post date...

I did.
Despite being a quotation, it was also directed at anyone who happened to come across it.
The ellipses are pretty redundant.