winning valkyrie: best combo with Xtreme?

Hi guys, i had an interesting conversation with RedPanda2 about how to make a competitive combo with wV and x. Basically the point is: the heavier the combo is, the easier the combo bursts. So, i thought about using the old discs from single/dual layer systems. I really need an advice, knuckle is a burst reducer disc if i'm not wrong, not to mention armed which is the most burst resistant disc of those series. What you guys think?
Right now the one that suits best my wV is wV.3H.X, 3 it's one of the lightest core disk, and I think that the centralized weight paired with Hit to balance the wV layer makes the best weight distribution
Which frame could i use, since i don't have hit?
(Mar. 27, 2018  11:44 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Which frame could i use, since i don't have hit?

vortex, star, meteo, or bump.
(Mar. 27, 2018  10:28 PM)Skuldless Wrote: Right now the one that suits best my wV is wV.3H.X, 3 it's one of the lightest core disk, and I think that the centralized weight paired with Hit to balance the wV layer makes the best weight distribution

i think this hit frame as a balancer talk is a myth.  i don’t notice any difference.

also, 3 is the 3rd heaviest core disc (but not by much)
https://m.imgur.com/a/4gCrY
What you guys think about armed? It's easy to ko because of its lightweight, but the heavy weight of wV and the grip that Xtreme provides should counter that risk imo...
(Mar. 27, 2018  11:44 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Which frame could i use, since i don't have hit?

vortex will be the best
(Mar. 28, 2018  12:43 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  10:28 PM)Skuldless Wrote: Right now the one that suits best my wV is wV.3H.X, 3 it's one of the lightest core disk, and I think that the centralized weight paired with Hit to balance the wV layer makes the best weight distribution

i think this hit frame as a balancer talk is a myth.  i don’t notice any difference.

also, 3 is the 3rd heaviest core disc (but not by much)
https://m.imgur.com/a/4gCrY
Yeah just use 12
Honestly, 12 is the first thing i'll throw out of my window XD
Basically i need to choose between heavy and armed. So, heavy has an inward weight distribution which increases the rpm of the combo it's involved in, while armed is the best anti-burst disc. Its lightweight, which led the combos with it to get easily KOed, is not a problem anymore with the new super z layers and the grip given by Xtreme completes a very good attack combo IMO. What do you think about it?
It would weight around 42-43 grams, not bad...
Extra extra! I read the wikipages of magnum and polish, so i add them to the list which already contains heavy and armed...
Please help me through this difficult choice :°°°(
(Mar. 28, 2018  1:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Basically i need to choose between heavy and armed. So, heavy has an inward weight distribution which increases the rpm of the combo it's involved in, while armed is the best anti-burst disc. Its lightweight, which led the combos with it to get easily KOed, is not a problem anymore with the new super z layers and the grip given by Xtreme completes a very good attack combo IMO. What do you think about it?
It would weight around 42-43 grams, not bad...
Extra extra! I read the wikipages of magnum and polish, so i add them to the list which already contains heavy and armed...
Please help me through this difficult choice :°°°(

Definitely Heavy. The extra weight will make quite a difference in battle and you don't need to worry about wV bursting anytime soon XD. While its true that heavier disks do decrease burst resistance, the metal in the layer allows for a lot more inertia due to the increased momentum of said metal.
(Mar. 28, 2018  3:46 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Fine, so i can avoid armed?

i would just test everything for yourself. very little is understood about optimizing super-z right now as a community. 

like many things in beyblade, there is some exact goldielocks balance of factors that gives you the best performance. 

without a doubt slapping 0 or 7 on to W-V is not optimized, neither is using a featherweight disc like 12.  it’s something in between. 

personally this is intriguing to me, but its kinda of pain in the neck to figure out given the number of forge discs to consider...

i have all my single and dual layer stuff now and i am starting my own testing tonight. i will report back.
What? Really? Wow, thank you panda! I'm sure your tests' results will be appreciated by a lot of bladers in the place!!!! Of course, i know it's soon to determine top-tier combos in super z system, still thank you very much!!!