why are u interested in beybladeing what makes beyblade appeal to you?

hi i just wanna know why do other people play beyblade ?
because a friend i know at this shop gave me a bey for free and said it was a gift and it was in a nice box! so i used it and i was hooked, phantom force wolborg was my best friend at the time...
when iwas walking around the shoping centre i saw some people bought beyblade so iwent there and check it out then iused my allowence to get pegasus. Then i saw a competition ,so i sign up for the beyblade fun competition.
also i was walking down the street and i heard a clashing sound and i ran to the source of it, it was a load of kids playing beyblade and this kid called me over and gave me a spare bey to use, we all fought and i beat them all the time, they said i was really good and that i was the best they had seen!
wow cool i hardly have friends that like beyblade but saying that i am in college and most of them havent heard of it for ages
yea you might say growing up with beys and a nice park i've become like brooklyn! i have a great bey life, i still haen't been beat with my wolborg, i seriously cant explain how much it means to me...
i like beyblade in a sence that it brings people together Smile
me and my beys share a bond, i always stop a battle before a bey breaks, i cant stand seeing an opponent sad at the demise of a bey...
well theres no tournements near me it really boring
my mom got me one for Christmas when i was like 9 and i was like WTF I WANTED A GAMECUBE!!!
so i started playing with it and i was hooked lol