What is your Launcher Set Up?

(Aug. 21, 2019  12:38 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:00 PM)Dylansavageboi Wrote: U should use cho-z Achilles LR string launcher its longer than the other LR string launcher

the longer string doesn't equal longer durability the most durable one I know is that is LR is the dragon winder

Ok thx man
I use the Lr string launcher(red) with a black grip attached to where you pull backwards when launching (not to the side) I also like using the long winder without a grip or anything Grin
I am currently using three different launchers:
1. The dual threat launcher that comes with Cho-Z Achilles starter set. Even though its not that powerful compared to other string launchers, I just I love the feeling I got when the string is pulled. I usually use this launcher for launching Cho-Z beys (and older burst generations) since they are not that heavy compared to GTs.
2. A black left-spin string launcher mounted onto the red launcher grip that comes with the Aiger's launcher set.
3. A red right-spin string launcher mounted onto a generic black launcher grip. I mostly use this for launching right-spin GT beys.

When the dual layer system and god layer system came out, I mostly use a rip-cord launcher for launching the beys. I refused to use string launchers at first since there was no string launcher when I was playing with the plastic generation beys. However, after the Cho-z system came out, I tried learning how to use a string launcher and after I got a hang of it, I never want to go back to using a rip-cord launcher again lol
(Jul. 04, 2019  4:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m using the blue TT LR launcher

Me too!
Long Bey Launcher Set + Weight Grip

Whenever I get my hands on the Master Diabolos set I'll swap out the Long bey launcher for the LR one. Also I want to attach the Carabiner grip to it. Man, I wish they made caps to cover up the tabs on grips. I'm still wishing I bought the rubber assist when they were at a reasonable price.
I use a TT red string launcher
I use double green slignshock launcher when working with my crux boost,etc.
I use the LR Ripcord Launcher from Venom Diabolos.
Funny story Hasbro launchers are better than Standard TT launchers and give more power AND DON'T BREAK. I use the SlingShock and the Switchstrike ones as well as the White and blue L string launcher from tt
I use the master diabolos lr launcher on a launcher grip with the metal weight grips. Keeps the launcher balanced with heavy beys. Still need a weight damper tho.
Thise standard TT launchers are called proto launchers and they are trash. But every other launcher from TT imo > Hasbro.
Still using either Long Light Launchers or Long String Launchers based on my personal preference at the time and the weight of the bey.

I've heard the new Sparking launchers are good though, so I might start using those.
My launcher use depends on what i need on the day of recording for my channel 😄 but now days i use my multi grip launcher that has two basic stringers on it. It will change once i get three sparking launchers
Received my sparking launchers a few days ago and have been seeing a real increase in the power of the spins. Definitely my new go to! Cant wait for the left spin to come out.
Right now I’m using the light rip cord launcher but soon I’ll be using the Diabolos lr string launcher.
(Mar. 28, 2020  10:08 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Funny story Hasbro launchers are better than Standard TT launchers and give more power AND DON'T BREAK. I use the SlingShock and the Switchstrike ones as well as the White and blue L string launcher from tt

Uh, no. I really hope you're joking here because I can break a Hasbro launcher in one hand and the teeth on their ripcords are so weak and badly made that they bind up, causing it to lose power - and even when everything goes smoothly they don't have anywhere near the same level of power OR control.
why tf did you reply twice to me VoidLance. Also my tt sword launcher is not as powerful as my hasbro launcher, and they don't break that fast.
I use the diabolos l/r launcher. Best one I own to date. Used to rock the digital sword launcher but breaks to fast
(Apr. 11, 2020  2:13 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: why tf did you reply twice to me VoidLance. Also my tt sword launcher is not as powerful as my hasbro launcher, and they don't break that fast.

I guess I must have pressed the button twice, I didn't intend to reply twice. Hasbro launchers are made from cheap plastic, and they don't even bother giving it a proper structure on half the models. I have broken several with my grip alone. They are also made for small hands, which forces me to grip them that hard otherwise they go flying or twist to a bad angle. The ripcords have more and smaller teeth, which can give more power in a way, but they have a tendency to skip and bind because they're so weak and roughly made. The string launchers are much simpler, making it easier to pull them but that also significantly reduces the power. I've not once broken a TT launcher, and the sword launcher is already too powerful, so if your Hasbro launcher is even more powerful, I don't know how you even manage to play. I have to use the control side of the ripcord just to keep my bey in the stadium.
I would use the launcher that made sense for the battle, since I have a lot of Hasbro launchers,
Normally though I would use:
Dual threat for all Spriggans legend and up
Sword for cho-z valkire
Hand for fafinr,
I am sure you get the idea
proto launcher with a custom highlighter grip
(Apr. 11, 2020  2:13 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: why tf did you reply twice to me VoidLance. Also my tt sword launcher is not as powerful as my hasbro launcher, and they don't break that fast.

Why the hell are you getting so offended over a mistake. Also are you using regular sword launcher or the digital. My digital sword launcher trashes my hasbro sword launcher
(Apr. 11, 2020  7:22 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:

Why the hell are you getting so offended over a mistake. Also are you using regular sword launcher or the digital. My digital sword launcher trashes my hasbro sword launcher

regular and when I say it breaks, you know that small hole on top in the middle connected to the spinner, well it dislocated.

(Apr. 11, 2020  4:21 PM)VoidLance Wrote:

I guess I must have pressed the button twice, I didn't intend to reply twice. Hasbro launchers are made from cheap plastic, and they don't even bother giving it a proper structure on half the models. I have broken several with my grip alone. They are also made for small hands, which forces me to grip them that hard otherwise they go flying or twist to a bad angle. The ripcords have more and smaller teeth, which can give more power in a way, but they have a tendency to skip and bind because they're so weak and roughly made. The string launchers are much simpler, making it easier to pull them but that also significantly reduces the power. I've not once broken a TT launcher, and the sword launcher is already too powerful, so if your Hasbro launcher is even more powerful, I don't know how you even manage to play. I have to use the control side of the ripcord just to keep my bey in the stadium.

Watfch my vids cause idk. Hasbro stadiums are not made for knockouts.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHt6ZcVWhWc
Takara tomy proto launcher with a highlighter diy grip for left spin and a heavy launcher for right