What is your Launcher Set Up?

I don't know. I have to many. Blue I think?
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:44 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Guys can you help me out?Which LR launcher has the best durability (not gonna break or stops working) and strentgh (able to activate Cho-Z Wings on Spriggan) ratio?I know from my friends that Digital Sword Launcher has amazing strentgh ,but it stops working after like two weeks.I was thinking that launcher which comes with Diabolos might be good but I want to hear yours opinion before buying Smile

I get consistent spriggan wing deployment with the TT LR string launcher. 

My setup is the same as Shu's, grip>LR String launcher>beylogger plus
(Jul. 30, 2019  7:04 AM)Pr0ksee Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:44 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Guys can you help me out?Which LR launcher has the best durability (not gonna break or stops working) and strentgh (able to activate Cho-Z Wings on Spriggan) ratio?I know from my friends that Digital Sword Launcher has amazing strentgh ,but it stops working after like two weeks.I was thinking that launcher which comes with Diabolos might be good but I want to hear yours opinion before buying Smile

I get consistent spriggan wing deployment with the TT LR string launcher. 

The first red one LR string launcher which he uses in the anime?
(Jul. 30, 2019  12:12 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  7:04 AM)Pr0ksee Wrote: I get consistent spriggan wing deployment with the TT LR string launcher. 

The first red one LR string launcher which he uses in the anime?

Yes
Primary
Light Launcher + Long Winder

Secondary
Long Light Launcher LR
I mainly use the orange Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst B-45 Light Launcher & Long Winder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4W3PUG/ref...qDb5QCDV3M

And then also use the classic LR string launcher and grip setup when I’m doing vids or testing
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X9VX1BH/ref...qDb2395VT6
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071X5YBB8/ref...qDbKXHK9AW
I'm using the LR longwinder from the Ace Dragon DX starter
I use the LR Launcher that comes with Cho-Z Achilles
Power Trigger + Launcher grip, with either the Long Beylauncher or a speed version Beylauncher from the old dual layer set (which works almost exactly like the other launcher I mentioned).
Recently I've been using Light Launcher LR + Dragon Winder
somebody should move this to beyblade hobby Q&A
I use 3 launchers mainly,

Long launcher Right blue and a launcher grip with the big grips (not sure the name of them)

Beylauncher Left (white and blue one) with a launcher grip with purple grips

And my back up right spin launcher a light launcher plus long winder with a Beylogger that I use as a grip
I use The left and right long beylaunchers
blue beylauncher lr for right spin
gold long beylauncher l for left spin
i have lots of grips but i feel like i get more accurate launches without one
For tournaments:

Right spin mode LR Long Beylauncher (czA ver) with Beylogger Plus+ 2 Weight Damper + 1 Metal Grip weight + 1 Rubber grip + 1 Power Trigger + red launcher grip + top half of Carabiner Grip

Left spin mode LR Beylauncher (red) + 2 Carabiner Grips + bottom half of Carabiner Grip + 1 Metal Grip weight + 1 Rubber grip + gunmetal launcher grip

These are being used exclusively for tournament events alone and are displayed behind glass when not in use

For practice:

Long L Beylauncher (from Free de la Hoya's set) without the Weight Damper

Right spin mode LR Beylauncher (red) + 1 Metal Grip weight + 1 Rubber grip + regular white launcher grip + bottom half of Carabiner Grip

Left spin mode LR Beylauncher (red; RS mode is already shot)

The Long L Beylauncher I use for activating czS ability only

U should use cho-z Achilles LR string launcher its longer than the other LR string launcher
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:00 PM)Dylansavageboi Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:44 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Guys can you help me out?Which LR launcher has the best durability (not gonna break or stops working) and strentgh (able to activate Cho-Z Wings on Spriggan) ratio?I know from my friends that Digital Sword Launcher has amazing strentgh ,but it stops working after like two weeks.I was thinking that launcher which comes with Diabolos might be good but I want to hear yours opinion before buying :)

U should use cho-z Achilles LR string launcher its longer than the other LR string launcher

the longer string doesn't equal longer durability the most durable one I know is that is LR is the dragon winder
I switch between the Phoenix rip cord launcher & Cho-Z Achilles LR string launcher. Between those two, pretty much all my needs are met.
(Jul. 27, 2019  10:09 PM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  7:05 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Um... Well... The Hasbro switch strike launcher....

its ok i do to because my tt lr BROKE! Unhappy

nope fixed!
I use hte turbo launcher from hasbro for my sultr, krebaus and star storm beys but the white on for everything else
I previously used my Achilles LR long beylauncher alongside my Phoenix launcher, but some internal plastic on my Achilles launcher broke so I Now just use the Phoenix launcher and The Ace Dragon launcher setups. On another note I sort of fixed that LR launcher by combining it with working parts from another broken launcher
(Jul. 04, 2019  4:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m using the blue TT LR launcher

Same.

(Aug. 22, 2019  1:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I previously used my Achilles LR long beylauncher alongside my Phoenix launcher, but some internal plastic on my Achilles launcher broke so I Now just use the Phoenix launcher and The Ace Dragon launcher setups. On another note I sort of fixed that LR launcher by combining it with working parts from another broken launcher

Looks cool
(Aug. 22, 2019  1:02 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2019  4:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m using the blue TT LR launcher

Same.

(Aug. 22, 2019  1:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I previously used my Achilles LR long beylauncher alongside my Phoenix launcher, but some internal plastic on my Achilles launcher broke so I Now just use the Phoenix launcher and The Ace Dragon launcher setups. On another note I sort of fixed that LR launcher by combining it with working parts from another broken launcher

Looks cool

how tho they both boys
[Image: image.jpg]