What is your Launcher Set Up?

(Aug. 16, 2018  5:26 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:15 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: If you need Launchers, Just PM me.

No don't need them

haha! your choice, I have LR light launcher for rs 300. and shipping.
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:27 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:26 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: No don't need them

WHAT ??!!!???? JUST 300 RS ( so cheap ) , WOW
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:27 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:26 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: No don't need them

What?????
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:49 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:27 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: haha! your choice, I have LR light launcher for rs 300. and shipping.

What?????

Please do not post one worded posts... PM him if you are interested...
I just updated my own setup. Replaced my beylauncher L for a Long Beylauncher L http://imgur.com/gallery/tg7H4Fe
Nothing too special, really. For right spin, the Hasbro Master Kit String Launcher. For left spin, I USUALLY use the Light Launcher LR from Takara's Legend Spriggan, but I've also used the Hasbro Evolution LR Launchers because Nightmare Luinor doesn't wanna properly attach to the Light Launcher LR. However, I've recently gotten the Surge Xcalius set with Hasbro's Sword Launcher, and I've been experimenting with that for left spin. I do wish the handheld portion was a little bit longer - my hands are fairly tiny (with long fingers) and it's still a stretch to hold comfortably. (Is the old Takara Sword Launcher that came with Xeno Xcalibur bigger than that?)

That's pretty much it. I never bothered to go for Hasbro's Dual Threat Launcher due to hearing about the breakage issues, and I never bothered to go for the Takara Beylauncher LR for the same reason. Though I'd LOVE to get that Takara Launcher Grip and some of the support parts for it...that stuff reminds me of the Customize Grip and its support parts from the OG Bakuten Shoot Beyblade (yes, the Plastic Era). Speaking of grips, it still irks me that Hasbro didn't bother with releasing the HMS Customize Grip (if they DID, I never saw it in stores anywhere...).
Dual threat launcher connected to a blue hasbro launcer

*Hasbro LAUNCHER, not launcer
I use the turbo launcher with the carabiner grip from the masters set. Simple and powerful.
im using the reggi white one. it just the plain block looking one. but i want to hear for you guys!
I use the Cho-Z Achilles Launcher for right and the geist fafnir upgrade launch for left
I’m using the blue TT LR launcher
I used to use the Long winder from Sr, but that broke a month ago, so now I use dual threat string launchers from Hasbro.
I use the Cho z Achilles LR launcher.
I would use a LR ripcord (from lS and Sr) but I gave them away. So now I use a broken LR string launcher.
Um... Well... The Hasbro switch strike launcher....
me and my cousins use a blue and red winder launcher and a LR winder launcher from spriggan requiem
I use the Red Beylauncher LR and sometimes the Beylauncher L
Long Beylauncher L or Long Beylauncher (I don’t have the Long LR String Launcher yet) with a launcher grip (attached to the bottom side of the launcher) and rubber grips on the launcher grip
I use a black TT lr launcher with bursts and a black power grip for metal fight
(Jul. 12, 2019  7:05 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Um... Well... The Hasbro switch strike launcher....

its ok i do to because my tt lr BROKE! Unhappy
I use a red LR TT string launcher or the dragon winder from Ace Dragon on a carabiner grip.
lr rip cord launcher red grip with weight damper
Guys can you help me out?Which LR launcher has the best durability (not gonna break or stops working) and strentgh (able to activate Cho-Z Wings on Spriggan) ratio?I know from my friends that Digital Sword Launcher has amazing strentgh ,but it stops working after like two weeks.I was thinking that launcher which comes with Diabolos might be good but I want to hear yours opinion before buying Smile