What is your Launcher Set Up?

(Apr. 11, 2020  7:27 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Watfch my vids cause idk. Hasbro stadiums are not made for knockouts.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHt6ZcVWhWc

Yeah, I'm... Really not seeing much power there. Are you sure you've even used any TT launchers?

(Apr. 11, 2020  7:27 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: regular and when I say it breaks, you know that small hole on top in the middle connected to the spinner, well it dislocated.

Also how the hell did you manage to break that? Nothing puts any pressure on it. Besides, it's not even important in the slightest unless you use a BeyLogger, which you can't use with Hasbro anyway.
Should I buy sparking launcher or buy launcher grip for my LR Launcher from Master Diabolos?
I used to use a Cho-Z Achilles launcher, but I messed around with it and it broke.

So now I use a switchstrike launcher.
I’m still using master Diabolos lr as my main. No skipping so fair what so ever. Definitly my favorite lr, even better than the Cho z Achilles launcher I had that broke the day I got itUnhappy
Primary set
- Diabolos LR launcher
- trigger Grip (for extra power)
- Power Launcher Grip (clear black middle, red sides)
-Beylogger
- metal grip

Secondary set
- Just a requiem spriggan LR light launcher
(Happens to match primary set up, it's pretty cool!)
I just use the old trusty L/R long string launcher. It's always done me justice
About to start using the blue lr launcher with my master Diabolos lr
I use a Master Diabolos black lr launcher with a gunmetal grip, with the metal grip weights. I use this setup alternating with the sparking launcher with a red grip.
I've used the new superking launchers a few times as well. Decent launchers.
(May. 15, 2020  7:05 AM)Tucker Wrote: I've used the new superking launchers a few times as well. Decent launchers.

They are really good launchers.. They give a really strong launch.. And you can use big bang Genesis without the armor scraping, only on the sparking launcher. If you don't pull the string to its full length or too hard, it can last a long time
(May. 15, 2020  7:08 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  7:05 AM)Tucker Wrote: I've used the new superking launchers a few times as well. Decent launchers.

They are really good launchers.. They give a really strong launch.. And you can use big bang Genesis without the armor scraping, only on the sparking launcher. If you don't pull the string to its full length or too hard, it can last a long time

They do give very strong launches. The sparking aspect is cool as well. Would be better if the made a L/R version instead of the 2 separate launchers for the different directions.
(May. 15, 2020  7:16 AM)Tucker Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  7:08 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: They are really good launchers.. They give a really strong launch.. And you can use big bang Genesis without the armor scraping, only on the sparking launcher. If you don't pull the string to its full length or too hard, it can last a long time

They do give very strong launches. The sparking aspect is cool as well. Would be better if the made a L/R version instead of the 2 separate launchers for the different directions.
I don't know if that's possible yet.. Mostly because the sandpaper given in one sparking launcher gets shaved clean it you spin it in the opposite direction that it's supposed to be spun in.  So you'll have to have two separate sparking setups in the same launcher for tow separate spins.. I donr know how they'll do that.
Thats very true. I never thought of that aspect of the launcher. Would be super cool if they could figure out how to do so though. Or would everyone prefer they stay separate?