[Answered]  which launcher do you use?

This post may be out of place, but I would like to know which launchers you use with your bey and if there are any banned launchers. Thank you!
(Jul. 10, 2019  4:34 PM)sherbear Wrote: This post may be out of place, but I would like to know which launchers you use with your bey and if there are any banned launchers. Thank you!

You already made a thread for this.
the Cho-Z Achilles LR Launcher and the Dragon/Diabolos launcher
I don't know what launchers are banned or not since im new, but i plan on using the Bey String Launcher L Clear white.
I use either Star Ester's LR or a regular Sword Launcher. I'm not into LR String but you can see me use it once or twice.
I use the LR Blue launcher.When Master Diabolos releases,I think I want to use the Black Long LR launcher because it looks so cool and it's long,LR launcher.
I use the new rise ripcord launcher with a turbo launcher for length
I just use the long string launchers unlike the LR BOIS
Still using Switch Strike launchers. I refuse to buy a string launcher.
(Jan. 11, 2020  9:18 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Still using Switch Strike launchers. I refuse to buy a string launcher.

Refuse sounds pretty harsh but to each their own.

I main the Cho-Z Achilles long LR launcher for right spinning beys and the Long L Black string launcher for left spinning beys.
My TT LR ripcord launchers insist on breaking within the first few weeks, so I've been forced to use Slingshock launchers.
I usually use the TT Cho-Z Achilles launcher with a grip at tournaments, and if that ends up breaking I will probably switch to the LR ripcord launcher from Venom Diabolos. I am getting the Master Diabolos launcher though so I will probably main to that once my Cho-Z Achilles launcher breaks.
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I usually use the TT Cho-Z Achilles launcher with a grip at tournaments, and if that ends up breaking I will probably switch to the LR ripcord launcher from Venom Diabolos. I am getting the Master Diabolos launcher though so I will probably main to that once my Cho-Z Achilles launcher breaks.

Do TT LR string launchers break as fast as hasbro's dual threat launcher?
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I usually use the TT Cho-Z Achilles launcher with a grip at tournaments, and if that ends up breaking I will probably switch to the LR ripcord launcher from Venom Diabolos. I am getting the Master Diabolos launcher though so I will probably main to that once my Cho-Z Achilles launcher breaks.

Do TT LR string launchers break as fast as hasbro's dual threat launcher?

I’ve had my dual threat launcher for over a year and it has never broken on me. I don’t use my choz achilles launcher that much as I’ve heard about the breakage issues. The only launchers that have broken are a few of my switchstrike launchers. Hopefully the Master Diabolos LR Launcher doesn’t have breakage issues.
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Do TT LR string launchers break as fast as hasbro's dual threat launcher?

I’ve had my dual threat launcher for over a year and it has never broken on me. I don’t use my choz achilles launcher that much as I’ve heard about the breakage issues. The only launchers that have broken are a few of my switchstrike launchers. Hopefully the Master Diabolos LR Launcher doesn’t have breakage issues.

I hope so too, as that's one of the main reasons I'd be buying Master Diabolos.
Digi Sword Launcher, Reg Sword Launcher.
(Jan. 11, 2020  5:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ve had my dual threat launcher for over a year and it has never broken on me. I don’t use my choz achilles launcher that much as I’ve heard about the breakage issues. The only launchers that have broken are a few of my switchstrike launchers. Hopefully the Master Diabolos LR Launcher doesn’t have breakage issues.

I hope so too, as that's one of the main reasons I'd be buying Master Diabolos.
I have 2 of those, and they are great and very smooth.
(Jan. 12, 2020  12:56 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  5:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I hope so too, as that's one of the main reasons I'd be buying Master Diabolos.
I have 2 of those, and they are great and very smooth.

2 dual threats, or 2 Master Diabolos launchers?
(Jan. 12, 2020  6:04 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  12:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: I have 2 of those, and they are great and very smooth.

2 dual threats, or 2 Master Diabolos launchers?
Master Diabolos.
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:59 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  9:18 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Still using Switch Strike launchers. I refuse to buy a string launcher.

Refuse sounds pretty harsh but to each their own.

I main the Cho-Z Achilles long LR launcher for right spinning beys and the Long L Black string launcher for left spinning beys.
Lol it does? They just seem super expensive to me, and I hear they break a lot.
(Jan. 14, 2020  4:45 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Lol it does? They just seem super expensive to me, and I hear they break a lot.

They're not that expensive imo, the Takara Tomy launcher I've bought stand-alone was the B-141 Long Left Beylauncher and that was about 8 bucks.  Aside from that, my Cho-Z Achilles Long LR Launcher and Diabolos Long LR Launcher were throw-ins that came with the bey just like my Takara Tomy ripcords.

They might require some maintenance and tinkering if something goes wrong with the string like snagging or if it just feels off; I don't mind doing that type of repair/fix work but I can see why that would put off some people.  

I have not fully broken a string launcher yet; although I've done full deconstructions of them (including the inner coil) just to put them back together again.

Once you get used to string launchers, they can be a good part of any person's launcher set.
Man, I broke my LR Dragon launcher, (The one that comes with Ace/Rock/Flare dragon) , and I am still depressed about it. It's all my fault tho. I put all my strength behind my pulls when it's my attack types. I've been using the blue L/R string launcher and the new Master Diabolos one. And both of them have given me a bit of problems, because again: NO MERCY ON THE LAUNCH!!
(Jan. 14, 2020  5:25 AM)SpiderHazuki Wrote: Man, I broke my LR Dragon launcher, (The one that comes with Ace/Rock/Flare dragon) , and I am still depressed about it. It's all my fault tho. I put all my strength behind my pulls when it's my attack types. I've been using the blue L/R string launcher and the new Master Diabolos one. And both of them have given me a bit of problems, because again: NO MERCY ON THE LAUNCH!!

If you still have that broken launcher and would still like to use it for casual use, pm me and I can send you my video guides on how to deconstruct/reconstruct and how to mod-fix the Dragon LR Ripcord launcher.  Don't want to clog this thread with videos so I won't put them here.
Since I got my Master Diabolos, i've alternated between the LR Long Launcher and the B-00 Lost Longinus Gold Ver. Left Launcher, because the Longinus launcher has a tendency to give mid power launches, and L/R for full power
I use the LR long launcher that comes with Venom Diabolos with a gunmetal grip and beytracker plus.

I dont use string launchers because I find that they dont launch as hard as regular launchers.