which launcher do you use?

im using the reggi white one. it just the plain block looking one. but i want to hear for you guys!
I use the Cho-Z Achilles Launcher for right and the geist fafnir upgrade launch for left
I’m using the blue TT LR launcher
I used to use the Long winder from Sr, but that broke a month ago, so now I use dual threat string launchers from Hasbro.
I would use a LR ripcord (from lS and Sr) but I gave them away. So now I use a broken LR string launcher.
Um... Well... The Hasbro switch strike launcher....
me and my cousins use a blue and red winder launcher and a LR winder launcher from spriggan requiem
I use the Red Beylauncher LR and sometimes the Beylauncher L
Long Beylauncher L or Long Beylauncher (I don’t have the Long LR String Launcher yet) with a launcher grip (attached to the bottom side of the launcher) and rubber grips on the launcher grip
I use a black TT lr launcher with bursts and a black power grip for metal fight
(Jul. 12, 2019  7:05 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Um... Well... The Hasbro switch strike launcher....

its ok i do to because my tt lr BROKE! Unhappy
I use a red LR TT string launcher or the dragon winder from Ace Dragon on a carabiner grip.
Aiga’s Set BeyLauncher
lr rip cord launcher red grip with weight damper
Guys can you help me out?Which LR launcher has the best durability (not gonna break or stops working) and strentgh (able to activate Cho-Z Wings on Spriggan) ratio?I know from my friends that Digital Sword Launcher has amazing strentgh ,but it stops working after like two weeks.I was thinking that launcher which comes with Diabolos might be good but I want to hear yours opinion before buying Smile
I don't know. I have to many. Blue I think?
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:44 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Guys can you help me out?Which LR launcher has the best durability (not gonna break or stops working) and strentgh (able to activate Cho-Z Wings on Spriggan) ratio?I know from my friends that Digital Sword Launcher has amazing strentgh ,but it stops working after like two weeks.I was thinking that launcher which comes with Diabolos might be good but I want to hear yours opinion before buying Smile

I get consistent spriggan wing deployment with the TT LR string launcher. 

My setup is the same as Shu's, grip>LR String launcher>beylogger plus
(Jul. 30, 2019  7:04 AM)Pr0ksee Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:44 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Guys can you help me out?Which LR launcher has the best durability (not gonna break or stops working) and strentgh (able to activate Cho-Z Wings on Spriggan) ratio?I know from my friends that Digital Sword Launcher has amazing strentgh ,but it stops working after like two weeks.I was thinking that launcher which comes with Diabolos might be good but I want to hear yours opinion before buying Smile

I get consistent spriggan wing deployment with the TT LR string launcher. 

The first red one LR string launcher which he uses in the anime?
(Jul. 30, 2019  12:12 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  7:04 AM)Pr0ksee Wrote: I get consistent spriggan wing deployment with the TT LR string launcher. 

The first red one LR string launcher which he uses in the anime?

Yes
Primary
Light Launcher + Long Winder

Secondary
Long Light Launcher LR
I mainly use the orange Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst B-45 Light Launcher & Long Winder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4W3PUG/ref...qDb5QCDV3M

And then also use the classic LR string launcher and grip setup when I’m doing vids or testing
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X9VX1BH/ref...qDb2395VT6
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071X5YBB8/ref...qDbKXHK9AW
I'm using the LR longwinder from the Ace Dragon DX starter
I use the LR Launcher that comes with Cho-Z Achilles