what's your favourite Pokémon

(Oct. 21, 2017  3:42 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Most definitely Squirtle.

And if it wasn't , Eevee.
I love all water starters. But in 5th gen I prefer Tepig
(Oct. 21, 2017  6:35 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2017  3:42 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Most definitely Squirtle.

And if it wasn't , Eevee.
I love all water starters. But in 5th gen I prefer Tepig

Definitely
charizard,lucario,garduvoir,and steelix
(Oct. 21, 2017  8:44 PM)Hostileblade33 Wrote: charizard,lucario,garduvoir,and steelix

I forgot about Lucario! He's my third fav.
top 7:
Feraligatr
Sceptile
Aerodactyl
Tyranitar
Haxorus
Golisopod
Alolan Marowak
(Apr. 29, 2016  9:28 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: Mega Charizard X
[Image: latest?cb=20140315213220]

Same here! Joyful_3
My favorite in Kanto was Blastoise, Charizard, and Dragonair. 

But as soon as I hit Johto, Heracross, Typlosion, Steelix, Lugia, and the 3 beast were my favorite. 

Hoenn had a few pokemons that I took seriously, like Salamance(game changer), Swampert(electic resistance), Gardevoir(sheer defense), Absol(pressure), Milotic(water substitute), Metagross(Tank), and Rayquaza(for weather resistance and aim lock)(maybe latios and Latias). 

Sinnoh made a serious upgrade that changed a few of the other regions favorites, like Rhyperior(tank that knows everything, maybe a surprise attack), Togekiss, and Dusknoir(no issues with physical atk). 

But as soon as I hit Unova, I stopped there. My last favorites were Serperior (Speed), Samorott (Critical hit ace), Zekrom(1 hit Electric finisher), Reshiram (1 KO fire), Haxorus (Battering Ram), Hydreigon shiny(Surprise atk), Shiny Gigalith(Survivor), Bisharp (Substitute for my ace), Kyuram(Dragon destroyer), and Thundrous(bird lightning rod). I do not use legendarys for most of my battles because that would be too boring.
Charlizard
mine is probably alonan ninetales or rapidash. can't decide between them. my favorite character is misty
gardevoir. scyther, gengar, charizard. umbreon.
(Oct. 31, 2017  10:57 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Tie with Lacario And Gradavor
it's lucario and guardivor
(Nov. 01, 2017  6:45 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  10:57 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Tie with Lacario And Gradavor
I know I know. ;-; Just for badd grammer

(Nov. 01, 2017  6:45 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  10:57 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Tie with Lacario And Gradavor
I know I know. ;-; Just for badd grammer
(Oct. 18, 2017  7:36 PM)Contacter Wrote: My favourite Pokémon is Pikachu.

(Jul. 17, 2017  2:09 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: My favorite pokemon's are Charizard,Lucario and greninja

Do you like Super Smash Bros?

oh yes! specifically super smash bros. brawl. it's a great game!
Dusk Wings Necrozma.
I have always loved charizard. Especially Shiny Charizard. I remember seeing the promo art for shinies and seeing that Black Charizard fly over the player character and its always been my favorite.
Tyranitar and Giovanni 
classic team rocket boss as for Tyranitar it’s just epic looking
Ultra necrozma!
And mega Lucario ,bisharp,umbreon,zoroark,infernape,blastoise,rowlet,luxray,ash greninja,staraptor,talonflame,midnight lycanroc
Pikachu Libre!!!
I suppose that I am a Magikarp fan. At first, I disliked it, but when I learned that this existed, it became my favorite:

[Image: B1-CDB1-B6-C511-4458-B588-2-FE6801-D0026.jpg]