BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

(Dec. 28, 2018  6:24 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  3:57 PM)Kei Wrote: Yes, it is still available. But it is incredibly difficult to win. I got lucky and won after around 60 tries I think, but since then I’ve tried around 700-800 times and haven’t won again.

Hey @[Kei] so do u know what can be the win rate

For Orichalcum it seems to be about 0.1% based on my experience and stories from other Japanese Bladers that I know have tried a similar amount of times or more than me.

For reference, I won three of the original Amaterios on less than 100 tries each if I remember correctly, and two Baldur at a similar rate. They definitely made it harder when they released Orichalcum.
Thank u Kei for the info gonna make a account now
The app has just been updated to a new version. Anyone tried it yet?
Is there any way to scan beycodes into the website? When I use that part of the app it crashes the app or logs me out
You can only scan codes using the app on your smartphone
Hi.

Im owner of iphone, and i really want to access
wbba app.
yesterday i got idea of using emulator (android)
would it work? If it does, then will it be able to use bluetooth and 
camera for qr code? (I have bluetooth and camera connected to my pc) 
This should be work. But first try this link.
You need to change location to Japan in the settings
(Apr. 10, 2019  5:07 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You need to change location to Japan in the settings

In Estonia, this is not so easy. Apple detect location using Location Service (if not turned off), Mobile Service Provider (what country provider?) and others Apple device location. I tried so many times, but this is hard. Android is easierSmile
(Apr. 10, 2019  5:15 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  5:07 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You need to change location to Japan in the settings

In Estonia, this is not so easy. Apple detect location using Location Service (if not turned off), Mobile Service Provider (what country provider?) and others Apple device location. I tried so many times, but this is hard. Android is easierSmile

I am pretty sure I read you can use VPN
thanks. i think i got it working

Oh, nope it blocked after i installed Uncertain
(Mar. 19, 2019  4:58 AM)monstructor Wrote: Is there any way to scan beycodes into the website? When I use that part of the app it crashes the app or logs me out

I have the same issue. With patience and trying over an over it end up working. Anybody knows why this happens or how to fix it?
Is there anyway to figure out the email I used for this thing, if I completely forgot it? Or is it recorded in my Beylogger or something?
(May. 19, 2019  7:20 AM)Barreto Wrote: Is there anyway to figure out the email I used for this thing, if I completely forgot it? Or is it recorded in my Beylogger or something?

Only way to recover a lost email is to use an alternative email you saved in your settings.
Anybody had difficulty scanning SONOKONG QR codes into the BeyCloud app?
I've had difficulty scanning any codes into the Beyblade app; it crashes right away when I try on some versions, or right after scanning a code on older ones.
I'm waiting for the website to send me an email so i can set my account up, but it never came. can someone help ?
I'm not sure how to put the screenshots of the app here, but just to elaborate: basically downloaded the app from google searching and installed via ApkPure (last 2017, didn't know about Beypoints yet). Last item I was able to scan for the Beycode was the Triple Booster Set that had Hazard Kerbeus and Dagger Frame upon obtaining a Beylogger Plus for bonus multipliers (scanned last August 28, 2018). After that, I updated my Samsung J7 Core's OS probably on the same month and when I got some of the newer ChouZ ones in September, the Bey Scanner just refused to work (even after 20+ times of trying to restart everything from the actual phone to the app itself). I even updated via ApkPure for the latest one (v2.05 I think) just a few hours ago, hoping it'd work but it still crashes when loading the camera.

I got a lot of Beycodes still pending for scans and I want to know if anyone has workarounds FOR Android, NOT iOS, because I'd rather have my Bey Garage updated and be able to prove to anyone that I have the parts instead of just having the unused codes lying about and gathering dust (or worse, being thrown away because of being "pieces of garbage cardboard")

If there is anyone who can actually provide a step-by-step workaround, you'd be the best Beyblader ever to probably save a thousand Bladers outside Japan who may also have the same issues.
I just re-installed the app onto my phone and am having trouble logging back into my account on it, and it doesn't help that I can't translate what I need to use to log in.
Anyone have idea what's up with BeyCloud app? Whenever I try scanning a code. App crashes.