uncertain if this is mandatory--

just as the title says...

i guess i'm considered brand new to blading irl!! most of my collection are hasbros but i am waiting on my first tomy, a jail jormungand, being delivered. i blade with my cousin sometimes, but she lives over in south australia so she isn't really here a lot ;~;

i'd love to find out if there are any beybattles being hosted in the melbourne area!! i live in suburban geelong so it wouldn't be too difficult to commute :>

i'm really sorry if this is ramble-y -- i'm pretty shy and not too certain on how to interact...
hey welcome!
there are a few threads on tournaments being hosted in the melbourne area. if you search around, im sure you'll find something, or you can search it. well anyways, welcome!!
Welcome to the WBO @[space veggies].
As for your title, I sure hope not, I don't think I ever did that.
Welcome to the forums!

Don't hesitate to interact with any of us here, we won't bite. We're a welcoming community, don't feel afraid if you have any questions. Just make sure to read and follow the rules and more importantly, have fun!
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[space veggies]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!
(Jan. 12, 2018  4:50 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Welcome to the WBO @[space veggies].
As for your title, I sure hope not, I don't think I ever did that.

oh thats a relief!! it was in the welcome email so it was like-- oh no i really hope i don't mess this up, haha

and thank you to you and everyone else who welcomed me to the forums ;v;