toughest mfb character?

Poll: who is the toughest mfb character?

gingka
11.32%
kenta
5.03%
yuu
2.52%
ruyuga
42.14%
other
38.99%
Total: 100% 159 vote(s)
Who is the most TOUGHEST mfb character . For me it is kyoya
the most toughest character of mfb according to me is kyoya
Cool Blader, please put your own opinion in the OP.
bladeruler, please elaborate.

Tsabasa in my opionion. He's survived being possessed by L-Drago, a dark side, and battling plenty of tough bladers in Season 2.
cool Blader..

U could start of by contributing to your own thread you know...Otherwise this thread would probably be closed down by the mods...

Anyways Back on topic.....For me its Kyoya the training he did...and he never gave up 2...man even the wolves got scared of him at one point...Pinching_eyes so i guess for me the toughest character ought to be Kyoya...After all this is just my opinion...
IMO, Either Kyoya or Ryuuga. Don't know who to pick... Tongue_out
Speechlessit's Kyoya for me cuz he's kinda like kai in some way
(May. 21, 2011  2:44 AM)Cool Blader Wrote: Who is the most TOUGHEST mfb character . For me it is kyoya

if you think its kyoya why didnt you put him up there cause i think its him
(May. 23, 2011  10:53 PM)Fang.Leone Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  2:44 AM)Cool Blader Wrote: Who is the most TOUGHEST mfb character . For me it is kyoya

if you think its kyoya why didnt you put him up there cause i think its him

who knowsSmithicide
Ryuuga. I mean, he's been possessed... TWICE, while Ginga was just playing in a tourney, Ryuuga was doing something important to the plot. Plus, he broke the glass that holds LLD in one fist, He learns how to use a beyblade the moment he get's one, he's pretty much god.
really yall are asking this its totaly madoka XD jk i really don't know but its deffinently not ginga or ryuuga he is just pure evil but i dont know yall vote i put other.
i kinda hate yuu cuz his flame libra is so retarded at balance in real life and in the anime he's so kiddy
For me it will be Kyouya as well as Ryuuga but Kyouya is better becasue as dragoonrocks said..even the wolves were scared of him at one point
Well to me its obviously Ryuga.
Well duhh he only lost like 3 times.
And bladers look dead after a match with Ryuga
Well, Kyouya is tough for sure, but IMO, the toughest blader in the anime is supposed to be Gingka's dad, Ryo. He was always wonderful, you know. Even in the form of phoenix.
But yes, I go gaga for Ryuga and Tsubasa's power. Well, Ryuga wasn't strong, but L Drago was.... Tsubasa on the other hand, is too strong, and his Eagle really rules the stadium from the skies.....

EDIT- Sorry, but I forgot to list Yuu. Another amazing blader. He really rules! He's cute! Also, he plays intelligent, and never goes wrong. His special move, Inferno Blast, is the second best special move for me. The first best Special Move? Of course! Its Ryuga's Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction!
Let me guess. As for me it is Kyoya mainly because he always aimed to defeat Gingka but he couldn't and he never give up his Blader's Spirit, including that he practiced a lot and he fought a lot of matches to participate in Battle Bladers, 50,000 points. Pretty much points.
To me it's Ryuga. He's the toughest all over in MFB.
What is the point in this thread? It is obviously ryuga since he's only lost once in two whole seasons. A feat which no other character has met.
(May. 25, 2011  8:17 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What is the point in this thread? It is obviously ryuga since he's only lost once in two whole seasons. A feat which no other character has met.

Yeah, I'm agree with you. If someone can be the toughest in MFB it's certainly Ryuga.
Ryuuga also has the coolest Spirit/Bit Beast in MFB (Dragoon is better then L Drago), since in Season One, it's a HYDRA and in Season Two and Three, it's a Chinese Dragon
I truly agree with you, Finisher. Of course, L Drago is the coolest! Yes, it doesn't matter if it be ugly, intimidating, scary, a nightmare, and a forbidden creature. It'll still be 'cool'!
exactley.... WHY ARENT THE TWINS IN HERE
by twins if u mean the bladers who own gemios...then I must say that I dont find them 'tough' in any way...even yu looks tougher than those twins
Tobio for sure! He can make Storm Capricorne look good!
Hehe! I am sorry, but I think he is a Chupa Chups promoter!

Act I Scene I
Layout- A street. Tobio walking with a lollipop in his mouth. Some kids playing in a park at the edge of the road. They notice Tobio.

Tobio- Hah, how did I lose to Kyouya!
Kids- Yippee! Lollipop man! Lollipop man! May I get a lollipop please!
Tobio- Huh, WHAT! HOW DARE YOU!
Kids- Waah! Mom! Mom! This man is shouting at me!
A child's mom- What's wrong with you! I challenge you to a beybattle.
Tobio(thinking)- Man, I don't have my angle compass! What do I do! Well, she might be weak! Lets do it!

3..2..1.. LET IT RIP!

Result of the battle- Capricorne jumps in the wrong direction, rips off Tobio's pocket. A bunch of lollipops fall out.

Kids- Yippee! Lets go!

The children take away the lollipops!

Tobio(thinking)- Aw! I've been bankrupt! I lost all my lollies! Heh! If it hadn't been me, Chupa Chups wouldn't be so famous! Thanks Capricorne! We got a few more customers! Our boss(Chupa Chups' owner) will be happy!

THE END.

No offense to anyone, especially the WBO member of the same name. No offense to the company too! Just a short story.