Tightest combos

I want to find the combos that have the tightest/best teeth and best burst resistant.
Hands down on Shining/Shadow Ameterios on any Dash Driver
Cho-Z Valkyrie. Smile

Seriously though, I think Driger S (Hasbro) is super-tight on its stock combo
(Nov. 25, 2018  10:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hands down on Shining/Shadow Ameterios on any Dash Driver

Wait, Winning Valkyrie's teeth aren't better than these guys?
Cho-Z Spriggan stock combination left spin. To be honest, any Cho-Z Awakening bey will not burst, so any one of them will work.
Probably cho z Valkyrie on 11 (which has a crazy amount of burst resistance) destroy dash (which I believe is the tightest driver)
So if Winning Valkyrie had gotten its hands on Volcanic’ do you think it would’ve been cracked but still resist bursting enough to force Z Achilles to burst, leaving Valt still become the winner before getting his last destruction or Dead Hades?
(Nov. 25, 2018  10:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hands down on Shining/Shadow Ameterios on any Dash Driver

Right, they make you feel any driver being tight. Their shape also deflect attacks against right spin opponents, against a left spin bey shadow amaterios is better because its blue inward protrusions don't open. Shining amaterios's ones do, so you risk to get hooked and skip teeth because of this.

(Nov. 25, 2018  11:03 PM)Armor Wrote:

Wait, Winning Valkyrie's teeth aren't better than these guys?

Yes, but wV is designed to hit hard (of course, attack layers do this). Its shape doesn't help at all, recoil makes winning valkyrie skip teeth easier than other layers do.
(Nov. 26, 2018  11:52 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:

Right, they make you feel any driver being tight. Their shape also deflect attacks against right spin opponents, against a left spin bey shadow amaterios is better because its blue inward protrusions don't open. Shining amaterios's ones do, so you risk to get hooked and skip teeth because of this.

(Nov. 25, 2018  11:03 PM)Armor Wrote: Wait, Winning Valkyrie's teeth aren't better than these guys?

Yes, but wV is designed to hit hard (of course, attack layers do this). Its shape doesn't help at all, recoil makes winning valkyrie skip teeth easier than other layers do.

Oh you were looking for defense/stamina layers? I didn't know, thought you just wanted the tightest one possible
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:44 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2018  11:52 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Right, they make you feel any driver being tight. Their shape also deflect attacks against right spin opponents, against a left spin bey shadow amaterios is better because its blue inward protrusions don't open. Shining amaterios's ones do, so you risk to get hooked and skip teeth because of this.

Oh you were looking for defense/stamina layers? I didn't know, thought you just wanted the tightest one possible

He/She didn't specify which type likes better, but in my opinion Attack layers should be avoided because of their design. They may have strong teeth, but you must keep in mind that they could skip more than others like Shadow/Shining amaterios, who have strong teeth and a fairly round shape, just because hitting the opponent hard can lead to a Burst finish or a self-burst. However, Dash drivers help a lot in this.
Don't forget teeth wear out. My wV was very tight when I first got it, it's become much looser after extended use.

Still him and zA are some of the tougher attack beys to burst. (both the amaterios beys are also tough, even without the dash drivers)
(Nov. 27, 2018  1:30 PM)Crumok Wrote: Don't forget teeth wear out. My wV was very tight when I first got it, it's become much looser after extended use.

Still him and zA are some of the tougher attack beys to burst. (both the amaterios beys are also tough, even without the dash drivers)

Hi crumok, how long did it take to have such a loose wV?
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:04 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  1:30 PM)Crumok Wrote: Don't forget teeth wear out. My wV was very tight when I first got it, it's become much looser after extended use.

Hi crumok, how long did it take to have such a loose wV?

Oh it took months. (3-4) And we abused that bad boy a lot! But even then don't get me wrong, it's not as tight as it was when it was new, but it's no Roktavor! ;-)

But this will eventually happen to all beys. They'll all slowly wear out the more you use em. It just makes it more of a challenge. :-)
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:46 PM)Crumok Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:04 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi crumok, how long did it take to have such a loose wV?

Oh it took months. (3-4) And we abused that bad boy a lot! But even then don't get me wrong, it's not as tight as it was when it was new, but it's no Roktavor! ;-)

But this will eventually happen to all beys. They'll all slowly wear out the more you use em. It just makes it more of a challenge. :-)
Hmm...My Sr is 11 mth old, but it feels just like my new Sr??
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:46 PM)Crumok Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:04 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi crumok, how long did it take to have such a loose wV?

Sure, teeth wear out but the time they take to consume depends from the owner only and the way he uses the bey.
(Nov. 27, 2018  6:05 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:46 PM)Crumok Wrote: Oh it took months. (3-4) And we abused that bad boy a lot! But even then don't get me wrong, it's not as tight as it was when it was new, but it's no Roktavor! ;-)

Sure, teeth wear out but the time they take to consume depends from the owner only and the way he uses the bey.

Well yeah, still doesn't change the fact that teeth wear out.
(Nov. 27, 2018  6:11 PM)Crumok Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  6:05 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Sure, teeth wear out but the time they take to consume depends from the owner only and the way he uses the bey.

Well yeah, still doesn't change the fact that teeth wear out.

That's true, unfortunately...
(Nov. 25, 2018  10:37 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Cho-Z Valkyrie. Smile

Variable works better for raw tightness, but in performance, the combo obviously lags behind. But, since we're talking about tightness here, that's my contribution.

Also, Dead Hades is surprisingly almost impossible to burst with a Dash Driver, despite its lackluster teeth. Another combo that is probably very hard to burst (excluding choV and choS) is Archer Hercules with Yielding or a Dash Driver, although preferably Zeta' or Accel'
(Nov. 28, 2018  2:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2018  10:37 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Cho-Z Valkyrie. Smile

Variable works better for raw tightness, but in performance, the combo obviously lags behind. But, since we're talking about tightness here, that's my contribution.

Also, Dead Hades is surprisingly almost impossible to burst with a Dash Driver, despite its lackluster teeth. Another combo that is probably very hard to burst (excluding choV and choS) is Archer Hercules with Yielding or a Dash Driver, although preferably Zeta' or Accel'

Are Archer Hercules' teeth that good? I know they're good, but I didn't think it would be impossible.
(Nov. 27, 2018  12:32 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:44 AM)Armor Wrote: Oh you were looking for defense/stamina layers? I didn't know, thought you just wanted the tightest one possible

He/She didn't specify which type likes better, but in my opinion Attack layers should be avoided because of their design. They may have strong teeth, but you must keep in mind that they could skip more than others like Shadow/Shining amaterios, who have strong teeth and a fairly round shape, just because hitting the opponent hard can lead to a Burst finish or a self-burst. However, Dash drivers help a lot in this.
May I add that we are talking about tightness, not burst resistance? In this sense, attack layers are fine.
(Dec. 03, 2018  2:55 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2018  2:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Variable works better for raw tightness, but in performance, the combo obviously lags behind. But, since we're talking about tightness here, that's my contribution.

Are Archer Hercules' teeth that good? I know they're good, but I didn't think it would be impossible.

It's teeth are actually pretty good, since it almost never bursts, but that might also be because of its shape and the layer's OWD.
(Dec. 03, 2018  12:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  2:55 AM)Armor Wrote: Are Archer Hercules' teeth that good? I know they're good, but I didn't think it would be impossible.

It's teeth are actually pretty good, since it almost never bursts, but that might also be because of its shape and the layer's OWD.

Well, with the release of Cho-Z Valkyrie, it might get unbanned.
(Dec. 06, 2018  5:11 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  12:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's teeth are actually pretty good, since it almost never bursts, but that might also be because of its shape and the layer's OWD.

Well, with the release of Cho-Z Valkyrie, it might get unbanned.

Wait, it was banned?!
(Dec. 06, 2018  5:15 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  5:11 AM)Armor Wrote: Well, with the release of Cho-Z Valkyrie, it might get unbanned.

Wait, it was banned?!

I thought Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, and Revive Phoenix were banned? Maybe it wasn't official.
(Dec. 06, 2018  5:18 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  5:15 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Wait, it was banned?!

I thought Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, and Revive Phoenix were banned? Maybe it wasn't official.

It was just temporary I think