theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching.

• 1 ...
I'm just laughing that they gave it 7, Vortex, and... Survive? Honestly hard to tell what that driver is tbh, but it's clearly not Planet or Weight.

They didn't even paint the disk red like it is in the picture.
LemonBlade3
Does anyone know if there is actually lead in Rapidity Beyblade Burst Products? I don't want to get cancer.....

(Jul. 29, 2018  12:07 AM)AllAboutTheBeys Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  2:10 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: POLP scammed my friend, they got a fake bL instead of a real one

Same. In the process of getting a refund. I even asked before I ordered if it was official TT and they said yes.

Ay same
I have a questions though. Are Hasbro and Takara Tomy partner companies for Beyblades?
(Sep. 24, 2018  1:56 AM)Davis05 Wrote: I have a questions though. Are Hasbro and Takara Tomy partner companies for Beyblades?

Sort of. Takara-Tomy releases the official beys, but doesn't have the reach to produce and sell enough to meet a worldwide demand. Hasbro has been licensed to produce them to cover the rest of the world, barring a few places like India which have funky international laws and require their own in-country production.

You could call it a partnership if you want, or you can just call Hasbro a licensee with a bit more say than normal, it's really more or less up to you what you call it.
(Oct. 04, 2018  12:06 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  1:56 AM)Davis05 Wrote: I have a questions though. Are Hasbro and Takara Tomy partner companies for Beyblades?

Sort of. Takara-Tomy releases the official beys, but doesn't have the reach to produce and sell enough to meet a worldwide demand. Hasbro has been licensed to produce them to cover the rest of the world, barring a few places like India which have funky international laws and require their own in-country production.

You could call it a partnership if you want, or you can just call Hasbro a licensee with a bit more say than normal, it's really more or less up to you what you call it.

What do you mean by "barring a few places like India which have funky international laws and require their own in-country production." Funskool Imports them And sells them in same way as Young Toys in Korea
(Oct. 04, 2018  3:41 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  12:06 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Sort of. Takara-Tomy releases the official beys, but doesn't have the reach to produce and sell enough to meet a worldwide demand. Hasbro has been licensed to produce them to cover the rest of the world, barring a few places like India which have funky international laws and require their own in-country production.

What do you mean by "barring a few places like India which have funky international laws and require their own in-country production." Funskool Imports them And sells them in same way as Young Toys in Korea

I think this is pretty strong evidence that I have absolutely no clue what goes on down there anymore. I thought it was import laws that were causing issues for some reason or another, but I'm guessing not by that reaction.
  • 1 ...