the super bowl

I'm not really a football fan but i'm from NC and used to live in Charlotte so i'm really happy for the panthers, I even used to deliver food to some of the players XD. It would be really sad if they had a nearly perfect season like this and then lost in the superbowl...
(Jan. 25, 2016  9:56 PM)ZachBob Wrote: I'm not really a football fan but i'm from NC and used to live in Charlotte so i'm really happy for the panthers, I even used to deliver food to some of the players XD. It would be really sad if they had a nearly perfect season like this and then lost in the superbowl...
You delivered food to players?! That's amazing.
Yeah, I worked for a company called "foodie call" that delivers up-scale restaurant food from all around charlotte. I met quite a few famous people doing that job, most of them I didn't recognize until afterwards lol. One of my coworkers claimed that he almost ran over Cam Newton one time, good thing he didn't or I think we all know where the panthers would be right now.... not in the superbowl haha
(Jan. 25, 2016  10:05 PM)ZachBob Wrote: Yeah, I worked for a company called "foodie call" that delivers up-scale restaurant food from all around charlotte. I met quite a few famous people doing that job, most of them I didn't recognize until afterwards lol. One of my coworkers claimed that he almost ran over Cam Newton one time, good thing he didn't or I think we all know where the panthers would be right now.... not in the superbowl haha
I know where my next job's gonna be Wink.