the GazettE

headache man really does sound like a computerized accident
(Jul. 26, 2009  5:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: headache man really does sound like a computerized accident

I looooooove that song though.
Before I Decay PV is out.
Also, the B-Side, Damashi.

Damashi = "the GazettE Ballad Part 992323".
Best band in the world!
Band that got me into rock basicly
Heard a SKSK song on my friend's profile
And then my other friend was like listen to this song
And it was a gazette song
And then we all decided to get instruments to be like them lol
Uruha is a god!
Before I Decay sounds like every other Gazette song.

Over these guys. They peaked a long time ago.
(Oct. 06, 2009  11:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Before I Decay sounds like every other Gazette song.

Blaspheme !
Lol jk jk
(Oct. 06, 2009  11:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Before I Decay sounds like every other Gazette song.

I actually really like Before I Decay. D:

EDIT: Also, "Damashi" is not a ballad at all. lol
(Oct. 06, 2009  11:48 PM)Roan Wrote: EDIT: Also, "Damashi" is not a ballad at all. lol

Well, it's slow, at least lol. I love the guitar riff played for the first 30 seconds or so.
The new song reminds me on zetsu but its still nice
I think my favorite songs are Distorted Daytime, Nausea and Shudder, LEECH, Hyena, and Swallowtail on the Death Valley
Bringing back this thread because the SHIVER PV is out!

Nothing outstanding, but not bad either. I do like the attitude that the song exudes, partly due to the lyrics, which I appreciate. B-Sides will be out in a few days.
I kept waiting for something interesting to happen in the song and it just never did.

What a letdown. :\
Can't find the other B-Side Naraku yet, but it looks like they had another glitch!: HESITATING MEANS DEATH.

Awesome.
(Jul. 20, 2010  5:58 PM)Kei Wrote: Can't find the other B-Side Naraku yet, but it looks like they had another glitch!: HESITATING MEANS DEATH.

Awesome.

Now that's more like it! This song rocks.
The RED single is out!

Musically I like RED better than SHIVER ... but that isn't saying too much ahaha. Nothing terribly exciting, but like SHIVER, I enjoyed it. Also, is it just me, or is Uruha wearing a DARTS necklace?

The first B-Side, VERMIN is great. The second B-Side, AN UNBEARABLE FACT is a bit different. I'm not sure if I love it, but it is somewhat interesting nonetheless. Not nearly as good as the second B-Side of SHIVER, Naraku is though; that song is absolutely outstanding. Such a painful, haunting, evocative song.

Anyways, the MachinE's are coming out with yet ANOTHER single, PLEDGE in December. What a surprise!
Hey guess what, the GazettE is coming out with a new single on August 31st: REMEMBER THE URGE.

Hey look, a high quality radio rip was uploaded a few days ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHX1WjSfd8

The sheer amount of quality content they've been releasing over the years is astounding. I'm not saying it's all "amazing", but you can't deny that it is high quality; they really have perfected their art. And that, I think, is part of the problem. Nothing feels "new"; almost all of their songs as of late seem like prototypical the GazettE songs. REMEMBER THE URGE is good; its upbeat nature conveys a sense of hope or happiness, yet at the same time, I can feel sadness and anguish as well, which is something I admire. The lyrics should be interesting; at this point the only thing I can decipher is "ugly memory", haha. That said, in a general sense, the song is just a continuation of their stagnation since DIM.

However, while a lot of their songs may not feel "new", I feel like they all stand out. They're all memorable for me (well, aside from some of the B-Sides on their past few singles). They all have a personality, an indescribable quality that is inherently "the GazettE". This is why I continue to follow them, because while much of what they have released since DIM has not been anything that you could call an "evolution", the fact remains that they are still the GazettE, and what they've been producing lately has been far from what you could call "bad". Perhaps their new album, TOXIC–due out on October 5th–will finally be the turning point, since with a title like "TOXIC", I'm sure they'll be going for a certain aesthetic/sound:

[Image: screenshot20110728at111.png]
Sorry for bumping.

I really love this band<3.
I'm so happy there's a new album. I've been waiting long. This to me is really good.
I wish the new album “BEAUTY DEFORMITY” would come to the UK.
After saying there going on another world tour, I hope they come here.

[Image: album_the%20gazette_Beautiful%20Deformit...ion_00.jpg]
This is there newest album you can read here.
http://www.jpopasia.com/group/thegazette/
I'm still waiting for them to come to North America!

I'm looking forward to the new album as well (hence my current avatar/signature). Their latest single, FADELESS was pretty good (FORBIDDEN BEAVER is fantastic). Here's the teaser video for the album, for those who haven't seen it:

I'm hoping they break away from the electronic influence heard on some tracks on both TOXIC and DIVISION. If their past body of work is any indication, it's clear that they're capable of experimenting with different styles, so I hope that's the case this time.
(Oct. 17, 2013  10:40 PM)Kei Wrote: I'm still waiting for them to come to North America!

I'm looking forward to the new album as well (hence my current avatar/signature). Their latest single, FADELESS was pretty good (FORBIDDEN BEAVER is fantastic). Here's the teaser video for the album, for those who haven't seen it:

I'm hoping they break away from the electronic influence heard on some tracks on both TOXIC and DIVISION. If their past body of work is any indication, it's clear that they're capable of experimenting with different styles, so I hope that's the case this time.
They did say there going on a world tour soon. Fingers crossed that they go to you first!

I'm still waiting for a UK, London tour!!!

I hope so to Kei. I'm happy with there music. "FORBIDDEN BEAVER" was one of my bests.

EDIT: Also I want the new Calender for 2014. You can read here I hope I get a picture soon
http://www.jpopasia.com/news/limited-edi...14962.html