sup guys!

(Oct. 07, 2008  3:05 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  2:56 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Flashfox has been on here before, but I haven't seen him/her post for awhile. He/she went to BoTB which wasn't too long ago, I think.

flashfox is a he lol but it cool that he at least had been on here. lol

Yeah man thats good your back. I found beywiki pretty much the same way. Flashfox and I hosted a tournament back in August at the same place we had it a few years ago. It was a pretty good turnout.
(Oct. 07, 2008  2:42 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  3:05 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  2:56 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Flashfox has been on here before, but I haven't seen him/her post for awhile. He/she went to BoTB which wasn't too long ago, I think.

flashfox is a he lol but it cool that he at least had been on here. lol

Yeah man thats good your back. I found beywiki pretty much the same way. Flashfox and I hosted a tournament back in August at the same place we had it a few years ago. It was a pretty good turnout.

cool man if i would have known i might have went ;_; oh well maby in the future lol
Hey Welcome to Beywik, I'm Leo and I am a blader but I soulden't say that because I don't have any blades but soon I will have alot of blades in one big box
(Sep. 30, 2008  1:04 AM)beymasterkai Wrote: hey wats up? some of you might recognise me from OTC another beyblade site that was big back in the day. just saying hi to all my old friends and to new ones to come! :-)

Wait there are other bey sites so, more bladers!! Mind Blown!!!
That post is from 2008 and is actually referencing a different Beyblade site I ran ten years ago. I've been doing this forever, basically. You can find out more about the different Beyblade sites that have existed in this post on my blog: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127184610...my-history