strange creature sightings...

once again,electric,you are wrong:

there's really a thing like that.i think i saw it in one of the ripley's believe it or not books,or in in the gunniess book of world record
The second one is clearly a mirror image.

If you 'think', you are not sure.

Don't correct me when you yourself aren't sure, just make sure, then speak.
(Apr. 05, 2011  3:42 PM)janpegasus Wrote: I saw a very friendly white tiger on google last night... It might not be an edited pic for sure.... I am gonna send its pic soon...
here's the pic,

The pics photoshopped,look at the tigers feet,and when I was seven,I could've swore I saw chupacabra
@ above post one paw is lifted,and if it was photoshoped,can you explain why are their wrinkles in the back of the man?

Electric i was reffering to the book,as i cannot fully remember where did i saw the creature on either book
hey one ive seen like a spider eating another spider:p
look what i found:
if this thing is strange,then it's fitting the thread very well(just to be clear,this is not true)
134679852 thats normal
I'm not sure if this would be a 'strange creature sighting' but once when I was like eight or nine I was walking in the park and a big yellow snake droped down on my head out of a tree,I was scared as carp.I ran for my life and ran into my dad I was crying saying "Daddy lets go please!I don't wanna be here!"
woah!what happened to the snake?
Well I just sat there for a second thinking a chipmunk threw something at me but then I saw his tail come over my shoulder,I threw him off my head and ran like crazy.I think he hide under a bush cause my dad didn't belive me so once he put me in the car he went to go look and didn't see anything.So I don't know?
IDK

oh so just a just such a small incidence happened to u me and my friend just went away from my home in mist of a play and discovered that we r far away from our hom then we had back to our home we both were tired and thirsty there was a park on top of a big steep road my friend said he wiil go to home and then drink the water but i knew a place where i can drink water from a earthen pot when i was climbing on that steep the rock just down my leg broke and i felt down and i there discovered those dogs about whom i have mentioned earlier they just ran before me and i just get out of their teretorie else they might have done something to me
I seen an alien when I was 7 years old, looking through my neighbors window. I remember it being short, brown, and having big black eyes. I can remember my mom and grandma laughing at me while I was dead serious. Aliens are real and should be taken seriously (If you think I'm crazy, I'll bite you to death).
(Apr. 05, 2011  5:02 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: once again,electric,you are wrong:

there's really a thing like that.i think i saw it in one of the ripley's believe it or not books,or in in the gunniess book of world record

actually it was shown in ripleys believe it or not where a cow had two heads....here's the picture...

No one here has to believe it. But I saw an Armadillo in my backyard. I don't live anywhere near they live, and actually, I live the exact opposite of where they do. So, here's how I saw it. Basically I came back from my backyard and I looked outside. Looking at the grass, I saw a shuffle, and shaking. Out comes it, I was so surprised. it used its 4's and walked around, THEN it balled up and rolled across the grass. Tremendous Speed if you ask me. Don't believe me? Oh well, not my problem.

This is out of the ordinary because these creatures live in South States like Oklahoma and Texas, and in Mexico, while I live MUCH far from them. My heart beated out after I saw it.

I did a 2 months worth of research to see if this was even possible, and the answer was no.

Finally I did a report on the possibility and all results showed Negative. I gathered migration charts, personal experience of others, and other sightings and concluded that it was not possible unless another human actually let loose one of them near my area.
was there a zoo nearby your area?
I saw a Digimon. Grin Just kidding, but I really did see the slender man once!
I was on School Camp with cabins and Stuff and It was in a Bushland area of Victoria and We are all in bed. Light's off with the Door Open Because it was too Hot. So we are jut Lying there and A Freakin Male Adult just casually Walks in. He was so Quite but Most of us Saw him Went absolutely Ape.... It was Freaky those Things are Dangerous and I had never seen One up so Close.

We don't have Kangaroos as Pets Down Under..... Nor do we see them very Often. Its a Stereotype!
it was meant to be supernatural but these are just as good! but a supernatural one, I travel alot and I visited a place where destination truth had been and I explored near where they were and i saw what looked like a lizard running on two legs like a raptor running across this desert at night and it was really fast. it seemed to have like a crown of three spikes and it was moving really fast, faster than a human. sadly it was too fast to call anyone else to see and it didnt appear on any of my camera shots. that really freaked me out. i couldn't explain it. that wasn't even what i was looking for...
i saw the same thing!
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:16 AM)MOTHER Wrote: I saw a Digimon. Grin Just kidding, but I really did see the slender man once!

i read he was just a fake.

1.I was driving by a lake and i saw something big and grey with fins on its back then i shot down super fast
2.I also saw a light just diasappear and reappeared over over and over agian in the sky one night
Anybody else feel like they keep seeing slender man