(seattle and tacoma,usa)

um is there anyone near seattle or tacoma that could host a turny i live in hoqiuam wa
i live in that area but im 2 young 2 do that
I live near the seattle area i would love to come to a tournament. Maybe we can meet up somewhere i will bring my cousins and we could battle
I live about an hour away from seattle, and I have a friend who would likely also be interested in attending a tourney type thing :3 kind of an old thread, but at least I found one for washington XD;; so I figured I'd just post here instead of making a new thread ;D
hey if its in WA im in, just moved here about a month ago from CA so.....i need to find some people around here to battle with!
Hey, i'm in the seattle area. I'm from a small sea-town by the name of Burien, ever heard of King County? It's a good chunk of seattle. Sadly, i dont know where or how to find any bladers around here. Surprisingly enough, i'm the only one who takes it seriously, and i'm looking for BLADERS, not kids who play beyblade, but people who compete in the sport of beyblade as they did in japan years ago.
I live in lakewood and I'm posting this like 2 years after this was posted...
NO WAY!! I live in lakewood too! Been waiting for someone to spring up wait what part of town?
Hey I am in graham needing some worthy opponents. It would be awesome to find a tournament that happens annually too. Please contact me at bigguybdw@yahoo.com.