[Answered]  rotational recoil: what is it?

I know what recoil is, but what do you mean when you add "rotational"?
Thanks a lot!
Rotational recoil is pretty much the way you use your spin rotation to your advantage when hit. For example let’s try F3 P . At  vs gV 7 rB. F3 will use it’s left rotation and atomic when hit to gain speed and lose no energy while v3 just loses spin speed .. that’s pretty much it
(Jul. 15, 2018  5:03 PM)AsaladTheAnime1 Wrote: Rotational recoil is pretty much the way you use your spin rotation to your advantage when hit. For example let’s try F3 P . At  vs gV 7 rB. F3 will use it’s left rotation and atomic when not hit to gain speed and lose no energy while v3 just loses spin speed .. that’s pretty much it

Oh, ok. Basically left vs right, depending from the combo you use. Ex. Sr in l spin is almost undefeatable for most of the beys out there because their hits get absorbed by Sr's layer mainly. So the attacking skills become useless, and the bey gets bursted/knocked out/outspun. Thanks!
Yep but also you can use this to your advantage with combos that contain atomic / orbit
(May. 14, 2018  5:15 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: I know what recoil is, but what do you mean when you add "rotational"?
Thanks a lot!

If you know recoil in beyblade. It's pretty much same thing
(May. 14, 2018  5:15 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: I know what recoil is, but what do you mean when you add "rotational"?
Thanks a lot!

To clarify: rotational recoil is what makes it hard for your bey to maintain high RPM after making contact with your opponent's bey; traditional recoil is what sends your bey flying away from your opponent's after they make contact.