rise HYPE/HATE

if you havent seen zankyes video watch it here    

so zankye has gotten the stadium and first, it looks good. but second, the beys (at least to me) are great in it! they were super aggressive which led to some pretty intense fights. I personally really like them, but I would like know what you think

(based on discord I wont be surprised if I'm the only one saying its good). (also sorry if something like this has also been posted, for me it didnt say it has)
(Oct. 31, 2019  2:25 AM)g2_ Wrote: I really like the stadium.

Rise looks very promising, and the stadium is neat. I would like to see how they do Diabolos with Bullet though.
The beys are ok. IMO they are better than Turbo but worse than evolution and the ones before them. The drivers probably have a use in Burst Classic since they are all pretty tall. The Hasbro exclusive bases are cool I guess, but I am guessing mix matching parts between TT and Hasbro like a Hasbro layer Base and a TT GT Chip is illegal. I think there are three things that upset me the most:

3: All the drivers are basically charge. I think the only good thing about these drivers like I said above is that they are tall and bulky, which is useful in Burst Classic. I know they are bulky because of the hyper sphere gimmick but still it is frustrating how most drivers are gonna be ruined because of this.

2: The weights are fused to the base. I think it is a strange decision for Hasbro to fuse the weights to the base. I am just thinking: Why did they do this? There was no reason to do this, so why do it?

3: The layers have no metal. The thing that made turbo beys bad was the fact that there was no metal in them. Now this has returned in rise. Why though? This seems like a cheap decision based on Hasbro. It is not like the hypersphere gimmick would be affected by that.

Overall, the beys are ok like I said above, but next generation, someone else needs to make these beyblades. That, or Hasbro needs to listen to their customers and improve their beys.
(Oct. 31, 2019  2:35 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: 2: The weights are fused to the base. I think it is a strange decision for Hasbro to fuse the weights to the base. I am just thinking: Why did they do this? There was no reason to do this, so why do it?

3: The layers have no metal. The thing that made turbo beys bad was the fact that there was no metal in them. Now this has returned in rise. Why though? This seems like a cheap decision based on Hasbro. It is not like the hypersphere gimmick would be affected by that.

I assume the reason for the weights being fused to the base would be the same as the reason for number 3, which is cost reduction.

I like Hypersphere's concept more than Slingshock. The stadium looks fun and not awkward like rail rush.
(Oct. 31, 2019  2:51 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2019  2:35 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: 2: The weights are fused to the base. I think it is a strange decision for Hasbro to fuse the weights to the base. I am just thinking: Why did they do this? There was no reason to do this, so why do it?

I assume the reason for the weights being fused to the base would be the same as the reason for number 3, which is cost reduction.

I like Hypersphere's concept more than Slingshock. The stadium looks fun and not awkward like rail rush.

Besides cost, they could do it because switching weights is never done in the anime. Therefore it's not necessary for them to add it. Personally, I don't really like the way Hypersphere is turning out. The "brink" is barely used.
I don't get why there couldn't just be cheaper Hypersphere versions of the beys. That way everyone is happy.
Agh... it’s torture....

The only parts that could be used competitive are the weird drivers... but only in the burst classic format....
They remind me of those Tornado beyblades from the MFB days XD

The forge disks are laughable.... they don’t have the same gimmicks as TT’s, they are lighter than TT’s...
ShootDangShoot.... they’re even smaller than TT,s...
I lol-Ed when I seen them

And the log-sized straw that broke my camel’s back is Those stupid “fused” layer weights (I don’t think they are fused...
Its from the same mold as the layer base)
ITS JUST PLAIN PAINTED PLASTIC!...

I really am disappointed with hasbruh... I thought they might’ve learned from their mistakes that they made in Turbo... but no... they made it worst!!

But I’ll admit though... this new hypersphere set looks a lil fun...
But competitive wise.... ya might as well get a job and use your job muneyz and your college savings and just buy TakaraTomy... jus saiyan...