-puff-puff- Is this on?-puff-

{Hola a todos,}

My nick is UmaYorokobi and I finally decided to join this amazing site Wink

I've been loving Beyblade since the first day it was aired in Mexico...2004 I believe.

I'm a digital artist that loves to draw a lot of Beyblade, mostly related with my fancomic series, Traveler.

...{chanfles} I haven't been in a forum since Foros DZ, it might take me a while to get familiar with the system again >.>

Oh yeah, my primary language is Latin Spanish so whenever I express myself in that language I'll use {} but don't worry, I'm not going to use curse words so you won't learn from me Tongue_out

That's all for now, see ya around! (^-^)/
Nice to meet you! What got you to join WBO? Are you getting back into Beyblade?
Hey Uma, welcome to the WBO!

I assume your avatar was done by you? Looks good Wink And I will have to check out your fan series (would you be able to link me to it?).

You joined at the right time, as Beyblade Burst is an active series, with a worldwide release very soon!

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! Smile
(Jul. 14, 2016  7:25 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Nice to meet you! What got you to join WBO? Are you getting back into Beyblade?

Nice to meet ya too!
The news about the new chapter of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade got me to join the WBO, I know of it existence for years, I still remember its first designs and the dark colors the design used to have, it sure has improved a lot (9w9)

I never left Beyblade, I've been obsesed with it since the first episode aired in Mexico back then ( >u0)b

(Jul. 14, 2016  7:41 PM)Hato Wrote: Hey Uma, welcome to the WBO!

I assume your avatar was done by you? Looks good ;) And I will have to check out your fan series (would you be able to link me to it?).

You joined at the right time, as Beyblade Burst is an active series, with a worldwide release very soon!

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! :)

Thank you for the welcome, Hato,

Yes, it's my dear character, Clio, the main character of Traveler
The first pages are crappy looking but the quality improves later on ;)

Yeah, I love the anime so far and I want to get one of those Beyblades some day!

I will, thank you! (^w^)/
Welcome the the WBO! Your post made me so nostalgic for the days of the huge anime-focused Beyblade fan communities when I was younger. I've always been more into the toy but those fans were always irreplaceable and helped spread interest in Beyblade so much.

Thanks for joining. Smile
(Jul. 14, 2016  9:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome the the WBO! Your post made me so nostalgic for the days of the huge anime-focused Beyblade fan communities when I was younger. I've always been more into the toy but those fans were always irreplaceable and helped spread interest in Beyblade so much.

Thanks for joining. :)

Thank you, I recognize you from Tumblr, your blog with tournament events (^-^)/
ey b0ss welcom 2 teh wbo m8

just kidding, welcome to the wbo.
Oh, hey, welcome to the WBO! Nice to see a Spanish-speaker, as I took four years of Spanish. Still really can't speak it fluently, but it's helpful to know. Tongue_out