Poll: do you like the story ?

yes
100.00%
no
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Project 4
Prologue

There I was standing outside of the stadium. I had lost. There he was standing at the other side of the stadium we where thinking the same thing, “ we met for a reason “ I did not know why but I feel like I was very close to him like he was my brother yet he was not. As he was walking away I said “I will meet you again and I will beat you !!!! “

do you like it ? + i need characters so pm me if you want to be in my story

i will try to update every day!!
its good just add more on your next chapter
btw this is just a test to see if people like my story + there will be more in next chapter
Chapter 1: the unholy spirit

So little I had, so little I loved, but none more than my partner flame Leone. He was the first bey I ever got. We have won so many battles together and have never lost, but now he is gone and I will never see him again and it was all because of that man I meet at the tournament. Now I have to find a new partner, but just I started to cry a black light appeared in front of me and a bey appeared! I was in shock but just as I was about to run it began to speak and it said “don’t run. I will not hurt you. I have been sent to be your new partner.’’ “Who arre you?’’ I said sacredly “ that is up to you to chose my name’’ it said in a very deep voice . His fusion wheel look like flame but with retractable claws kinda the wings on evil. So I decided to call it magma and the energy ring look like Leone and Kerbix combined so I called it leoabix. The spin track was defiantly 125 but a mix of sw145,d125 and c145 so I called it whip claw 125. the performance tip looked like a wd but with an internal engine gear so that meant it was called Magma Leoabix WC125 BWD!!! But then I asked “why pick me?’’ then he replied “because I am the unholy spirit” “the unnnhhoollly spiirit” I said nervously

so what do u think?
very nice
thx new chapter 2 more o
lol in the prologue you said ''prolog''this completely miss spelling,change that

btw nice story!!
ok sorry i was busy (school) new chapter soon