pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

Pikachu what happened ??? I beat two of his pokemon than he left ...
yah 1000 post were geting big.i want to thank the leaders for waitibg this long for the league so i must say you have to wait longer.but ill try the dream world tommarow.it wont let me today now cause i woke milotic.
(Apr. 12, 2011  10:46 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Pikachu what happened ??? I beat two of his pokemon than he left ...

edite im a idiot
(Apr. 12, 2011  10:46 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Pikachu what happened ??? I beat two of his pokemon than he left ...

Don't know. it said you were D/C
Litwick is done with Speed EV's, now for SpA after bedtime! Then it's just leveling up to Lv. 50 from there, I'll wait to evolve Chandelure so it will go quicker.
good job Ga i did mine Sp.a and Def
it can stand an earthquake
NOT MINE!!!! (jking), i cant go to dreamworld W/ wii.*sob*
I did a normal sweeper set on my Chandelure, typical EV's and all.
(Apr. 12, 2011  11:27 PM)Ω Wrote: NOT MINE!!!! (jking), i cant go to dreamworld W/ wii.*sob*
lol that's true but rember what happened with electivire......
WinkWink
Can I Use Cobalion in my team?
no that is considered legendary
does anyone have a power lens i can barow to traion alakazam and the item for heaslth you can just give me a weak pokemon thats holding it if you dont need the item right now(its tibeus to do the subway and annoying)
(Apr. 12, 2011  11:10 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Litwick is done with Speed EV's, now for SpA after bedtime! Then it's just leveling up to Lv. 50 from there, I'll wait to evolve Chandelure so it will go quicker.

and youll learn moves faster as well.
Does any one want a hard battle For im still training my new team
i counted our gyms we have...11 we only need 1 more gym then we need to register how ever hasent and we can start im so excited.
My brain just hatched an egg!What if the champions from both leagues on here battled to be champion of the WBO leagues?Whats the name of the leagues,they need a name.
yeah okay you must all know that i am so far unshaped and can pull off alot more tricks with garchomp most of you have battled me and LOST... so prepare for this a garchomp you can't keep up with
you mean my league IDK wel my league hasn't started all we need is 8 gyms and the E6
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:03 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: i counted our gyms we have...11 we only need 1 more gym then we need to register how ever hasent and we can start im so excited.

well my pokemon are ready now so i just need to battle [][][][] (who is omega [the symbol] now?).
This is absolutely SPAM. It is really abnormal that this got so many pages in so few days. Keep this to private messages, emails, or get each other's chat information.