please, take this seriously: i'll try again...

• IMPORTANT ADVICE: FOR THOSE (MORONS) WHO THINK I'M JOKING/TROLLING, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD AND GO TO DO SOME PARACHUTING. I ALSO ASK YOU A PERSONAL FAVOR, DON'T OPEN IT CAUSE THE EXPERIENCE WILL BE EVEN FUNNIER. THAT SAID, LET'S GO TO THE THING I REALLY CARE ABOUT:
Hi guys, i really need you to solve a doubt about my latest deal. I bought a winning valkyrie in Japan cause it was the best offer of all, so far so good. But i didn't mention the exact city of the country: HIROSHIMA. I don't think i need to tell you what happened there almost 73 years ago, i checked on the web how is the situation in 2018 and every page i watched says there's no longer nuclear radiations biohazard from a long time. But eventually, should i buy a geiger counter to be sure about the safety of my valky???
PS SERIOUS ANSWERS PLEASE...
Hello, parachuting moron here.

If you're so insistent on an answer; I don't think your precious Valkyrie is at risk of being tainted by nuclear radiation. If you're concerned that badly, go buy a Geiger Counter to make sure you're safe.

Aaaand on that note, I'm closing this thread again. And you can also have a warning, signed personally from the parachuting moron.