perfect phoenix combo ideas?

hi, i am trying to find some potential competitive combos for perfect phoenix, can anyone give me some ideas. im trying to find combos that supports its defence, attack, and/or its weight stats. its for the new WBO X championships tournament later on this year. if you can give me your ideas, i can try those ideas when i get the necessary parts to do so. just keep in mind that i dont have much parts in general. and by not much, i mean none at all. so i would have to try those parts when i get the chance to purchase them.
(Jun. 04, 2019  3:17 PM)NecroticEclipse Wrote: hi, i am trying to find some potential competitive combos for perfect phoenix, can anyone give me some ideas. im trying to find combos that supports its defence, attack, and/or its weight stats. its for the new WBO X championships tournament later on this year. if you can give me your ideas, i can try those ideas when i get the necessary parts to do so. just keep in mind that i dont have much parts in general. and by not much, i mean none at all. so i would have to try those parts when i get the chance to purchase them.
Level Chip Perfect Phoenix.00/0/10/Cross.Xtend Plus
Level Chip Perfect Phoenix.Outer.Xtend Plus
Level Chip Perfect Phoenix.Sting.Atomic
Level Chip Perfect Phoenix.00/0/10/Expand/Proof.Destroy'
Level Chip Perfect Phoenix.Outer.Eternal
Level Chip Perfect Phoenix.Outer. " Awakened Volcanic' "
1. What parts do you have

2. Best parts in my opinion are ones that have good LAD. Like bearing, atomic or eternal. Eternal is better though. As for disc the heaviest disc is 00. So, if you want to have a pretty heavy bey, try Perfect Phoenix.00.Eternal.
pP 00C Xt+ is pretty good
do u have hell salamander/heat salamander if so add operate to perfect Phoenix

see how it turns out
This thread is unnecessary. Look here at the WINNING COMBOS thread and use the SEARCH function. Joyful_3
CLOSED
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1522977