percy jackson and the olympians

Thank you, Ga'Hooleone.

http://www.camphalfblood.com/

This is pretty cool.
(May. 28, 2011  4:49 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Thank you, Ga'Hooleone.

http://www.camphalfblood.com/

This is pretty cool.

The names of gods on the page could be significant because... (Click to View)
(May. 28, 2011  3:40 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: GAAHHH! I WANTS MORE! And I'm very sad that Percy is acting like that, although I love the panda pillow pet part. (ROFL XD) But thanks, Mr. N!

I know, he's not acting like himself ;(
Maybe it's because he's older...?
(May. 28, 2011  3:48 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(May. 28, 2011  3:40 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: GAAHHH! I WANTS MORE! And I'm very sad that Percy is acting like that, although I love the panda pillow pet part. (ROFL XD) But thanks, Mr. N!

... you don't think at all that it was because he lost his memory? I mean, seriously, that would be a pretty good reason to not act like yourself
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:44 PM)gokurox Wrote:

... you don't think at all that it was because he lost his memory? I mean, seriously, that would be a pretty good reason to not act like yourself

Memory doesn't really affect your personality, unless it was something traumatizing.
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:44 PM)gokurox Wrote:

I realize that he lost his memory. That has nothing to do with the way you act though. And 'seriously', how stupid do you take me for? I think most people can figure out your reasoning there without having to post about it. I was thinking as to why he wasn't acting like himself, since memory loss has nothing to do with your personality. Think before you post, dude.
Sorry, Ga'Hooleone and NoodooSoup, I made the wrong decision of posting while in a bad mood. I'm truly sorry, I just want to make sure I've made myself clear.

Aside from that, everyone seems to be saying the Son of Neptune will be about Percy, and I know the first chapter is about Percy, but after Riordan took the time to have Clovis (I think) explain about the differences between Greek and Roman aspects, wouldn't he have named it the Son of Poseidon if it was about Percy? I'd say (and I'm pretty sure a lot of people are thinking the same way, but I've only heard people say that it's going to be about Percy) that it's gonna be about, possibly, Jason's best friend, or anyways, someone who's always been in the Roman camp.
FIVE! FIVE! 555555555!
(The Movie Stunk.)
I've watched the movie all the books and loved them all. Also I think the 7 people will be piper, Leo, Jason, Percy, and three demigods from the roman camp. Also is Jason half roman and Greek or just roman?
(Jun. 09, 2011  5:08 AM)Meloetta264 Wrote: I've watched the movie all the books and loved them all. Also I think the 7 people will be piper, Leo, Jason, Percy, and three demigods from the roman camp. Also is Jason half roman and Greek or just roman?

Jason is full Roman, it would be cool to have a half-Roman, half-Greek demigod, but that would mean that the person would have to have 3 parents (one Roman God, one Greek God, and one Mortal parent), and I don't want to even think about that.