painted beys

all i have been getting from here is rude remarks
all i have been reading is flaming
wells here my contrabution

BUY THE GENERIC hasbro super vortex stadium with painted L drago and Pegasus

use this to your advantage since the paint on these parts as your advantage and swap these out with your other combanations
for example
use the energyring and fusionwheel from that storm pegasus
then just switch the spin track with the performance tip from you best atck bey
this will add some weight
giving more rotation and speed if you kno how to use sliding shot
(which most people kno how alrdy)

hopes this help

* my combo is painted pagasus energyring
painted storm fusion wheel
DF 145 from Dark wolf
and the profomance tip FS(also dark wolf)

it a atk stamina blade if you use it right and has so far beat most out of the boxed beys (hasbro american released)
(May. 23, 2010  12:19 AM)♥ Wrote:
  • Explain the concept : we need to know what it is you are trying to achieve, how, in what conditions, etc. This is already in the Information Box in the Customisation Forum, so we're not sure why people aren't sticking to this!
  • Please post some test results if you think your customisation has potential. Do not just say “it beats everything!”
Beat me to it, darn.
How exactly is it an 'attack stamina bey' with that kind of bottom. Simply because of storm isn't sufficient justification.
well was going to sry

painted pegasus vs aquario
fusion wheel both strom
DF 145 on painted 100 on aquario
FS on painted HF/S on aquario

painted on ko
painted on ko
painted on spinout
aquario on ko
aquario on ko
painted on ko
painted on spinout
painted on ko
painted on ko
painted on spinout

and against Rock Leone stalk with
rock fusion wheel
145 spin track
and WB tip

painted on ko
painted on ko
leone on ko
painted on ko
painted on spinout
painted on ko

all these where in the old dragoon hurican stadium
(since i cant find any others execpt vortex)
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:26 AM)Dan Wrote: Beat me to it, darn.
How exactly is it an 'attack stamina bey' with that kind of bottom. Simply because of storm isn't sufficient justification.

sry forgot to post it was going to vid it and add later but guess writting it will have to do for now
"Need hard-hitting “blades”? Add the SPIN TRACK: DF145 piece. How about a flat spike to control the pace? Be sure to include the PERFORMANCE TIP: FS" Taken straight from toywiz, anybody see a resemblance?
Lol, anyway your probably using Thunder Whip. PTW testing and 2.99 can buy you a coffee.
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:33 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: results

It's good that you have results posting here, but you aren't battling them against top-tier beyblades....
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:35 AM)Marco Wrote: "Need hard-hitting “blades”? Add the SPIN TRACK: DF145 piece. How about a flat spike to control the pace? Be sure to include the PERFORMANCE TIP: FS" Taken straight from toywiz, anybody see a resemblance?

sry i havnt had the change to memorize all the pieces by name yet i got to look them up almost every second still since all i kno is what it looks like

Thank you GT Drigger on youtube for show me names to all the parts
Storm Pegasis DF145FS is horrible, even if the Wheel is painted. You should consider getting a real, good Stadium such as the Attack Type Beystadium by TAKARA-TOMY, because any Stadium by Hasbro is terrible, and the results from tests conducted in it are invalid in general.

Moreover, as was mentioned, you need to post your test results anyway, and state all the conditions of those tests. Try to reproduce exactly what everybody else has been doing, for instance using an Attack Type Beystadium, a Beylauncher for each Beyblade since the Beylauncher is more powerful, the Attack type launched second, etc. You also need to test the Beyblades, obviously, against top-tier combinations, not random customizations that are just as bad.
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:37 AM)Dan Wrote: Lol, anyway your probably using Thunder Whip. PTW testing and 2.99 can buy you a coffee.

and a meal at wendy's
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:13 AM)KidPegaso93 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:37 AM)Dan Wrote: Lol, anyway your probably using Thunder Whip. PTW testing and 2.99 can buy you a coffee.

and a meal at wendy's
Might as well slash prices while we're at it.
How is that relevant to the topic? Other than saying it sucks that is.
IMO, painted wheels won't make a difference at all. I doubt there is any significant addition to weight that performance will be altered.

But, seriously if you kept the money you used on the SUper Vortex, you could have bought a proper stadium online, which would have been better for testing.
I HATE the words "Energy-Wheel and Fusion-Wheel" It has such a bad ring to it.
Why are you using these against just uncustomized beyblades? Most of the hasbro line isnt that good uncustomized unless its L-Drago,S.Pegasus, and certain others.
I think adiennika24 understands that by now ...