offical Tournament Ä°n Turkey

We will have offical turkish championship in istanbul and also team tournament aswell
Tournament in carusel shopping center and toy shop will sell beyblade there
we wont enter offical tournament because we ll be referee in tournament and after tournament
champions challange and if team join they ll do offical team tournament after tournament
For registers 10:00 and start 12:00
supporter:star tv and milliyet newspaper

[Image: 04.jpg]
Oh man, I wish that Beyblade was still this big over here lol. Good luck with the tournament though.
cool! good luck and what blades do they sell there?
Awesome! Glad to see you're refereeing. Be sure to take lots of pictures!
ı ll dont worry and also star tv ll come there and we ll be on tv because they suppord beyblade company
(Sep. 30, 2008  5:00 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: cool! good luck and what blades do they sell there?

Well, Actually they only sell here F, V series and some other beyblades Like Galman and Galzzly from S series...

In addition, 4-layer, V2, G and HMS generations have actually never arrived in Turkey as well.
We used to have soem stocks v2 g hms series but all finished Unhappy

now we have V F master and other takara beyblades
Thats kool that the older blades are still sold there. They don't sell any over here. It seems like its really popular still over there, if the tournament is going to be on on TV. I hope its turns out great.
This sounds awesome! If only Beyblade was this popular all around the world.
This is the kind of attitude we need, but no one gives a damn about the rest of the world.
Tournament is over ıhad very tired day I ll upload pictures later anyway ı had interwiew on tv ı told beyblading stil alive people who like beyblade can play Smile and we told our web site
This is the sort of publicity the BB community needs. Imagine the response we would get if we mentioned the most active BB sites.
(Oct. 02, 2008  3:58 PM)kinomiya Wrote: Tournament is over ıhad very tired day I ll upload pictures later anyway ı had interwiew on tv ı told beyblading stil alive people who like beyblade can play Smile and we told our web site

Should have mentioned us too! :-P
we are still standing when we get tv record ı ll upload here dont worry people we had a lot of pictures

But we didnt play in champions torunament because we had team tournament we dont worry because all of us have degrresSmile
what kinds of beyblades were popular at this tournament?
driger v dragoon v a lot of people boguht same beyblade but they are all child
(Oct. 02, 2008  8:42 PM)kinomiya Wrote: driger v dragoon v a lot of people boguht same beyblade but they are all child

hmm what beyblade won?
they give just tornedo box 1 cup one medal
I wish i was there ;_;
If I was rich, I would have flown out there for that tournament =D.
We have traditional think in tournament this is who have degree in past tournament challange next tournament thats why me and my friend started tournament opening with challage each other
scor is 2-2 draw
So let me get this clear. You guys challenge each other and the shops hold the tournament?? I may be completely wrong lol.
Anyway, when will be any photos or videos from the turnament?
Wink
soon we ll upload here aswell

We challange only ones for tournament opening anyway Shop sell beyblade there because of tournament
But some people take their own beyblade for tournament

I want to make clear this beyblade licence by super j company in turkey since 2001 and all tournaments
are offical even in 2004 takara come to tournament