oddest ''stadiums'' you"ve made

(Sep. 15, 2015  10:41 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Can I ask did the battle eventually lead to a Stamina only match? With an arena like that i just imagine all the Attack types and heavily mobile defense(and some balance) types to go in one direction, while the stay in one area beys just remain in one selective zone.
sorry I couldn't answer earlier ( ive been busy with school and band ),

yeah pretty much Tongue_out though the stamina, defence, and stamina-bottom smash attackers mainly dominated here XD
While looking up beyblade information for a side project I found this...

I wanna give this a shot, but then I seen this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX_5zLKBQgg

Speaking of these, has anyone actually played it in there tub before?
(Sep. 24, 2015  8:24 PM)Meta madness Wrote: While looking up beyblade information for a side project I found this...

I wanna give this a shot, but then I seen this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX_5zLKBQgg

Speaking of these, has anyone actually played it in there tub before?
haha, you should have seen the story of the 8 beys for sale!! XD
Tell me about it...

Also:

The anime lied to me again!
Gasp well at lest you now have this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yVomOpAeoM haha

and I pushed up my bolt blast stadium ( ya know hasbro..) and It made a pretty good battle royal stadium Smile
That should make Bursting harder in theory LOL, there's probably so little traction.

One of the best made ice stadiums IMO.
trust me, there were alot of burst in that
(Dec. 10, 2015  9:52 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That should make Bursting harder in theory LOL, there's probably so little traction.

One of the best made ice stadiums IMO.

Best*, you mean?
(Dec. 10, 2015  9:51 PM)ZachBob Wrote: My newest creation. Grin
[Image: w8rm1k.jpg]
[Image: 2dum8ox.jpg]
[Image: 1z65sba.jpg]

Video of battles in here please and thank you.
(Dec. 13, 2015  10:49 PM)ZachBob Wrote: Gotcha, Meta!

I love you, those launches are simply amazing.
<3 Thanks! Launching on ice isn't easy... especially when there are no walls...
dude! your launching has to of come from heaven!! how do you keep you hand some still?
I used a plastic plate I got somewhere and it actually works well. It is kind of a stamina stadium because it is so smooth but the sloped up edges make beyblades like ray striker and galaxy Pegasus move very fast because of their rubber tips.
one time i was at an aunt's wedding and a friend of mine brought a beyblade and i got a paper plate and we battled XD
Has anybody ever tried doing a resin molding of the stadium? and if so did it behave any differently than the bb-10?
i have used my entire home's backyard as stadium!!!

no jokes really. i have used some cardboards to restrict beys from getting lost. so we both launch RF based beys [don't remember combo lol] on rock [to see who break it first by launching again and again, though it take months. it's like practicing of slide shot] or on eachother's bey from 3 metres [who's bey can stop or send bey out of play area from MID AIR! wins]
umm, you said whos bey can break first? D: thats tourture!!! bbut sounds cool Grin
(Feb. 08, 2016  3:31 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: umm, you said whos bey can break first? D: thats tourture!!! bbut sounds cool Grin

we acctually use modified beys, to crack rock. who ever did even sligh dammage to rock Wins

Wyvang Spoiler (Click to View)
hmm thats reasuring tho Grin thinking about plastic tips and faces getting destroyed on rock makes me cringe every time i think about it !