new old blader here! (introduction)

Hello everyone! I am so excited to find out a community like this exists! The names Rook and i am starting to get back into the swing of things when it comes to beyblades. I started collecting beys when i was a kid and i got my first bey, a spin dragoon. from that point i was hooked! i collected all the way through the plastic gen from the originals up to the engine gear series then stooped because of life (you know how that is) thinking  "i am too old for this and its a kids game". up until recently seeing the beyblade burst commercials the fire inside was re-ignited. After doing some research on YouTube seeing people of all ages playing in the WBO tournaments, unboxing videos by jojo, zankye, beybladegeeks, and 1234beyblade it does not seem like its a game just for kids any more but is game and hobby enjoyed by people of all ages that just love to beyblade. I am overjoyed that a community like this exist and I am excited to be apart of it! hopefully i can make it out to a tournament someday and meet some great people and have a some epic battles. Thank you for those who took the time to read this! i hope one day i can be a asset to the WBO community!

,Rook
(Feb. 12, 2017  9:19 PM)rook Wrote: Hello everyone! I am so excited to find out a community like this exists! The names Rook and i am starting to get back into the swing of things when it comes to beyblades. I started collecting beys when i was a kid and i got my first bey, a spin dragoon. from that point i was hooked! i collected all the way through the plastic gen from the originals up to the engine gear series then stooped because of life (you know how that is) thinking  "i am too old for this and its a kids game". up until recently seeing the beyblade burst commercials the fire inside was re-ignited. After doing some research on YouTube seeing people of all ages playing in the WBO tournaments, unboxing videos by jojo, zankye, beybladegeeks, and 1234beyblade it does not seem like its a game just for kids any more but is game and hobby enjoyed by people of all ages that just love to beyblade. I am overjoyed that a community like this exist and I am excited to be apart of it! hopefully i can make it out to a tournament someday and meet some great people and have a some epic battles. Thank you for those who took the time to read this! i hope one day i can be a asset to the WBO community!

,Rook

Hey Rook welcome to the WBO! And a lot of people came back into the game when burst was revealed.