new blader family from toronto!

Hello wbb!

My name is turk, and i used to blade a bit when i was kid, but never really got into it (parents didnt approve). Well here we are today and im a father of 2. my 4 year old was watching beyblade burst, and wanted a beyblade. I got super excitied (im a kid on the inside still so no suprise there) and went on the hunt for our first beyblades. My 2 year old of course has to be part of the fun, so we went to walmart to get 3 beys and a stadium. Both were compeley cleaned out of their stock. I ended up going to a store called toys toys toys, and even though they are a bit higer in price compared, i got a raging roktavor, a wyvron W2, and a doomsizor W2. I know these blue launchers are not that great, but walmart does stock the handle launchers , so i plan to ger thoese as they seem alot better (and easier) to launch with. Well i hope you can welcome us, and i hope to battle you and thay me and my kids can have a fun bonding experince with it.
hello! welcome!
Welcome to WBO @[turk]! Hope you enjoy yourself on this forum! Looking forward to one of your posts in one of the threads soon! And Toronto, you are lucky, a lot of WBO tournaments are hosted in Toronto. Your kids will have a lot of fun! Enjoy!
Thanks Suhasini! Ill post of pic of what we got going on. I can hopfully get my hands on a kerbeus as well. Doomsizor is quite intresting with liking the outside of the ring and keeping a good speed going.