"new blader" I NEED HELP!!!!

I KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT BLADING BUT I WANT TO BE A TOURNAMENT GOER BUT I CANT DO THAT WITH OUT GOOD BEY COMBOS XD
Welcome. If you want good combos,post your parts in the build me a combo thread. But anyway, welcome!
Start by looking at the combo list in the build me a combo if you have 1 of them
I would love to get stamina and defence combos ...., balance is ok though p.s.in these try to include the energy ring of herculeo
the beys i have r:
Rockaries ed145b { i have from the fusion wheel down}
cyclone herculeo 105f
rock leone 145wb
ray serpant m145ms
ray striker d12cs
dark wolf df145fs
thermal pisces t125es
storm pegasus 105rf {i have 2}
Lightning l-drago bb-43b
evil gemios df145fs
thermal lacerta wa130hf

i would like as many good stamina and defence combos posible
balance is ok those u can post to

I want to join the beyblade tournament! How do I enter it? Do I need to pay? If so, how much. I live close to New York City and I would love to join! Smile So please I would it if you help.! B)
[/font]if your looking for good combos first you need to diside on a type then you can make a kombo
You need to post your parts in the build me a combo thread, not here. And sasori360 this is an introduce yourself thread look under upcoming events to find what your looking for.
Yeah, you need to post your combo's in the "Build Me a Combo!" 2 thread located in the Beyblade Customization Forum.
you should also read other things such as the combo secton isint that cool
Do you no how old this thread is. Look at the last post date.