most horrible beyblade knockoffs/ animes

I like how it pulls from a bunch of random things.
[Image: gyYDbrJ.jpg]
The top and the tool are obviously emulating MFB. The winder looks inspired by HMS. Maybe not intentional, but the standard launcher reminds me of a Battle Striker finger controller. The grip is obviously based on a plastic gen RC launcher.

Oh, and the character design on the Thunder Wing/Iron Eagle set is literally just a recoloured version of the lead in Monsuno.
[Image: HIMQds0.png]
That set also seems to include some totally original not Beywheelz/Fly Wheels.
[Image: 6KMAi0k.jpg]
[Image: mPvc9Ye.jpg]
[Image: WCVztCK.jpg]
But hey, now we have a bandit Beyblader. (Click to View)
I've also found out that Sony licensed their Invizimals franchise to an Italian company called Diramix that just made officially branded tops with bootlegged plastic gen ARs, launchers and winders. (Click to View)
@[To] WOW! They reused a character from Monsuno? The only other beyblade knock off that did this was Swirl Fighter aka Worst Knock Off Ever Made, which pretty much took Kenny holding Draciel S to Max and recoloured Draciel blue to pass off as the main characters top,  no matter the inconsistency... This one seems a lot worse than Infinity Nado and almost as bad as Swirl Fighter so far, though some of the products do look alright-ish.
Me after reading the thread: maybe I should look at the pictures of them
<dies of laughter>
BTW this is Blader ZK but I forgot my old accounts password lol
(Jun. 25, 2017  12:40 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: BTW this is Blader ZK but I forgot my old accounts password lol

Pm Kai-V she'll merge both accounts
[quote pid='1383893' dateline='1498348705']
i just wanted to say that the legend to fierce battle top have aggressive designs and they are made of metal plus their launcher provide high rpm and they can cause injuries like they can cut skin and cause bleeding.
[/quote]
Just to set the record straight, Gyro Guard is not inspired by MFB and HMS. The top, tool and winder designs are all direct copies of Infinity Nado, while the launcher appears unique and the only bit that actually comes straight from Beyblade designs is the grip.

Speaking of Infinity Nado, they actually have some very good launchers once the prongs are changed. If anyone has the 50cm ripcords from them or a good quality compatible knockoff, please PM me a price.
I don't know if it's the "most horrible" knockoff but I've been seeing these pop up in my results on ebay when I search for beyblades. 

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/LDCX-SPIN-FIGHTER...682855766?

After doing some digging, apparently "spin fighters" is also a phone app game (that also uses QR codes) and there is an anime counterpart. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlt4X-fZfe0

(Jun. 24, 2017  5:30 PM)To Wrote: [Image: xDDzWut.png]

That dragon on the box looks a bit like dual hydranoid from bakugan 
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/baku...1227192035
This is an actual Beyblade product but my lawd tornado spinners were so horrible imo.
(Sep. 20, 2017  9:44 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: This is an actual Beyblade product but my lawd tornado spinners were so horrible imo.

This only discusses knock offs, perhaps reveal an obscure rip off. I think Tornado battlers are pretty well known here.
I found one in always 99 called Super Cyclone Tops they are really light because they dont have weight disks. Instead of having weight disks they have orange spikes that resemble weight disks. The tips are screws that you put on the bottom. They are crappy but it was entertaining to see the mfb beyblades sending them out the stadium.

There are also ones called Battle Strikers but those are actually pretty good to me at least.

Another one I found was StormWind Super Speed Top from the the company XINLEXIN theseare terrible knock offs their weight disks break and so does the plastic,the bit chip also broke and they only had pictures of Tyson and other plastic gen characters.
Was at a dollar tree once, saw this weird fake. The part list was the weirdest
Bit chip
Clear Wheel
Metal disk (could be used as a weight disk for plastics, the clear wheel clicked into it)
Discount engine gear (the tip stuck out but no actual engine)
Blade base
I saw a brand that basicaly changed the names.
Rock Aries - Rcok Aires
That's the only one I remember, I was 8 years old
Am I the only one who likes fakes?
Just kiddng, spin heat is a brand that has weight disks that double as shuriukens (not intended to be used that way)