[Missouri, USA] Are There Any Bladers Nearby?

Poll: where can I find the most bladers

springfield
66.67%
neosho
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
hey are there any bladers nearby? If you do live nearby please post!!! because I want to start a tournament!!!!!
You should add "USA" in the prefix, because North America does not only consist of the United States.
u live in Missouri 2. WHERE!!!!!
well that sucks i live 8 hours away in Hollister
i do live in the missouri area in a small town called poplar bluff but there arnt many bladers herePinching_eyes_2
Dude...that sucks because ur almost three hours away from me. 2hrs and 49mins away to be exact.
I live in Springfield
(Dec. 24, 2010  2:53 AM)eartheagle7469 Wrote: i do live in the missouri area in a small town called poplar bluff but there arnt many bladers herePinching_eyes_2

hey i live here in poplar bluff mo so contact me i to want to start a tournament Joyful_2
I live in O'Fallon, its right next to St.louis, if anybody is interested.
Kansas city here dude anyone up for it?
Hmm.. I'm by St. Louis too. Over in Belleville IL. Anyone nearby and active?
I live near KC MO interested in a tourney. is anyone else interested. it will be fun. btw i am 11 years old check my profile.THNKS!
i live in missouri city too if your tlkin abou that one?
I live in Harrisburg MO moving to moberly with 4 beyblade brother partners contact me if close. Want to start a tournament.

Lose??!!??!! Lose??!!??!! I will win!! I will win!!

My beyblades are earth eagle, spiral fox, flame libra, ray striker, electro bull, and galaxy pegasus.
are they tlkin about missouri city texas?
IDk ime in KC ,mo ime 13 and i want to battle someone . . .Cute ive been inactive but ime up to speed if all you guys could go to Kc we could have a tournament . . .
i live in St. Louis. Anybody that lives nearby can PM me if they wanna meet up and battle some time.
I live in Nevada Missouri it's about an hour and 15 minits from KC so holister isnt to far for me

My name is Kendall but I go by Ken or karken Ken meaning sword / blade and Kar meaning shadow. Now to my point in posting this I live in Nevada Mo the zip code is (64772) and I know in my town handful of people beyblade but not many of them are good and i need an challenge. I was in the 2004 tournament, I know this don't mean anything to you who know beyblade as only the metal fight style but to those who use to play back when plastic was the type of tops then you can understand that the 2004 tournament is know as one of the hardest tournament on record. If any Bladers live near the town I have listed please get a hold of me there are 4 ways to get a hold of me.
Email- zero22bird@yahoo.com
FaceBook- Kendall R Armstrong
Phone- 1-417-684-1484 (text only) (this is you best bet on getting a hold of me)
and of course you can private message me on here
I know of several beyblade fans in the Glen Carbon, Illinois area (just across the river from St. Louis) that would be interested in local competitive play. Please let me know what's available in the region.

Thanks,
BeyBladeDad
i whant to hange out my friends moved they were beyblader i what to make a tournament do you live in neosho if you doo tell me we could hange out.

(Sep. 06, 2010  10:30 PM)jakery59 Wrote: hey are there any bladers nearby? If you do live nearby please post!!! because I want to start a tournament!!!!!

i'am in neosho my friend left they were beybladers there was 7 of us they all movedUnhappy i'am hop we could find a lot of others and make group.:\ tell me if you whant to.

I am in Blue Springs,Missouri.I Love Beyblade!Where and when is the tournament and what are the rules?Also is there a prize?If so,what is it?

I could host a tournament.I live in Blue Springs,Missouri.If you want,come on over and battle!
Hey I live in missouri and I will win with my Leon duluxe