mfb metal flat

i had 3 flat bottoms so i cut the tip of one off and replaced it with an upside down hms dj tip and i can change between metal semi-flat and metal flat it' s illegal but me and my friends let it slide when we battle each other

do you have any modified mfb parts? feel free to post
Still, what's the point in posting sumin Illegal.
(Jan. 22, 2009  12:53 AM)Anu Wrote: Still, what's the point in posting sumin Illegal.

i don't know but it's still pretty sick
(Jan. 22, 2009  12:53 AM)Anu Wrote: Still, what's the point in posting sumin Illegal.

This^^^^ But I'd still be interested in seeing a picture of it.
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:32 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I'd still be interested in seeing a picture of it.

Same.
Still, it's illegal.Pinching_eyes_2
i will try to get a picture up tommrow ok :-)
We don't need to see pictures of this illegal modification or discuss it. If anyone wants to see, PM him.

edit: I'm being too overboard on stuff. Continue~
G, we shouldn't keep it Beyblade customization since it technically isn't beyblade anymore, we could moved it to General Discussion, if you want.
I talked to Brad already.
Quote:as long as he's not making it appear legitimate it's fine
Ok, its kool then.
great i'll have pictures up later then it will be up by monday hopefully before my camera hasn't been working right lately ok
wow... Stop talking about if it's illegal or not...
(Jan. 23, 2009  5:52 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: wow... Stop talking about if it's illegal or not...

why
I want to do some MFB tip mods to see how they might perform with different parts. I actually want to graft a weight disk onto a track somehow and see how it affects their performance (and especially the knockout ratio). I want to see if heavier weighted parts will contribute really positively or just marginally to the insane KO ratio we're looking at right now.
(Feb. 03, 2009  10:51 AM)Anubis Wrote: I want to do some MFB tip mods to see how they might perform with different parts. I actually want to graft a weight disk onto a track somehow and see how it affects their performance (and especially the knockout ratio). I want to see if heavier weighted parts will contribute really positively or just marginally to the insane KO ratio we're looking at right now.

That sounds awsome, Anubis
Will it be a HMS or Plastic WD>
(Feb. 03, 2009  5:16 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2009  10:51 AM)Anubis Wrote: I want to do some MFB tip mods to see how they might perform with different parts. I actually want to graft a weight disk onto a track somehow and see how it affects their performance (and especially the knockout ratio). I want to see if heavier weighted parts will contribute really positively or just marginally to the insane KO ratio we're looking at right now.

That sounds awsome, Anubis
Will it be a HMS or Plastic WD>

I don't know. It depends on what fits better. I'd like to try both, though. HMS WD is more likely the kind of WD we would see if Takara did begin producing similar parts.
i put some rubber eraser thing on the flat tip and it worked like grip flat core in a way...but its still illegal...
(Feb. 03, 2009  11:49 PM)taru678 Wrote: i put some rubber eraser thing on the flat tip and it worked like grip flat core in a way...but its still illegal...

i'm trying that right now