metal layers in burst?

(Nov. 15, 2015  10:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Too dangerous. Never gonna happen.

So it didn't have metal. So you should Close this thread
(Nov. 15, 2015  11:02 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2015  10:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Too dangerous. Never gonna happen.

So it didn't have metal. So you should Close this thread

Doesn't mean the idea still can't be discussed.
Well thats why i made the thred to discus haveing some sort of metal in layers, in any form, as for metal layers in some form being too dangerous...well it will just add to the disk flying wich is also dangerous but we have it. Allthough the layers are sharp it would be more dangerous but it still can happen in some way, idk im just guessing. Wich is why i made this thred so other can share their ideas and thoughts on this
(Nov. 15, 2015  11:21 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: Well thats why i made the thred to discus haveing some sort of metal in layers, in any form, as for metal layers in some form being too dangerous...well it will just add to the disk flying wich is also dangerous but we have it. Allthough the layers are sharp it would be more dangerous but it still can happen in some way, idk im just guessing. Wich is why i made this thred so other can share their ideas and thoughts on this

The Disk isn't dangerous because it's sandwiched between the Driver and Layer, limiting extremely the likelihood of it flying away. But if a metal (or even metal-weighted) Layer hits another and it goes flying off, it could really hurt someone.

Safety issues aside, I don't want metal Layers anyway. Loving the plastic.
Ya that makes sence, and i do love the plastic layers they look amazing too
(Nov. 16, 2015  3:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2015  11:21 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: Well thats why i made the thred to discus haveing some sort of metal in layers, in any form, as for metal layers in some form being too dangerous...well it will just add to the disk flying wich is also dangerous but we have it. Allthough the layers are sharp it would be more dangerous but it still can happen in some way, idk im just guessing. Wich is why i made this thred so other can share their ideas and thoughts on this

The Disk isn't dangerous because it's sandwiched between the Driver and Layer, limiting extremely the likelihood of it flying away. But if a metal (or even metal-weighted) Layer hits another and it goes flying off, it could really hurt someone.

Safety issues aside, I don't want metal Layers anyway. Loving the plastic.

Metal layers, while heavier would also fly away faster or at least have more momentum and the spin would be stronger.
They could also have a little more balance....ithink metal layers would have just as many advantages as disadvantages