maybe the lamest band of all time

Oh dear God.....how can they do that? Where is their dignity? They look like they should be on the Disney Channel......Pinching_eyes_2
Try these guys on for size.
LOL good find brad
(Dec. 19, 2008  9:01 PM)Blue Wrote: Try these guys on for size.
LOL good find brad

wow
LOL good find brad

check out the messages (phone messages) to The Click Five

hilarious
LOL good find brad

I can't wait for their next album so I can shove it in my eye. ;_;
^being blind wouldn't save you from these bands
(Dec. 20, 2008  3:32 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: ^being blind wouldn't save you from these bands

Nope, but it would be better not to see them at all! Eee
Come on. it's MySpace. and crappy bands are what make up the website, along with skanks that make blinding userpages with Jack Johnson vids.

( I watched supernews)
(Dec. 19, 2008  9:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...ID=6324288

lol

lmao I love how they all have the same carp hair cut.
Wow that just blows. Ughhh I am putting Tool back on.
(Jan. 03, 2009  3:35 AM)Gigs Wrote: Wow that just blows. Ughhh I am putting Tool back on.

Newsflash: Tool is overrated.
(Jan. 03, 2009  4:23 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2009  3:35 AM)Gigs Wrote: Wow that just blows. Ughhh I am putting Tool back on.

How could you possibly say Tool is overrated? O_O I've never heard someone say that. Like, I know people who don't like them...but overrated?

Back on topic...hahaha I lawled so hard at that first band

I can't agree with this enough.
(Jan. 03, 2009  10:06 PM)Evan Wrote:

How could you possibly say Tool is overrated? O_O I've never heard someone say that. Like, I know people who don't like them...but overrated?

Back on topic...hahaha I lawled so hard at that first band

tool-sama ... nobody understand you like i ... desu ...
I'm not a fan of Tool, but I don't see how they can be called overrated.
(Jan. 04, 2009  1:37 AM)SexyMichael Wrote: I'm not a fan of Tool, but I don't see how they can be called overrated.

anything can be objectively called overrated
I just don't see what's so special about them. Everyone lauds them as this amazingly innovative rock band but I've listened to two of their CDs in their entirety and came out thinking "Wow that was pretty average".
my first boyfriend was obsessed with them and tbqh they bored the carp out of me
(Jan. 04, 2009  3:41 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: my first boyfriend was obsessed with them and tbqh they bored the carp out of me

Yeah, everyone I know that likes them seems to like them way too much.

From the bit I've listened to I thought it was fine. The singer has a killer voice when he actually sings.