[Buying]  looking for hasbro white Gabriel G, B67 full set

update
looking for
dual frame dragoon, dranzer, and draciel

not much of an update
i will even buy broken gabriel g, i just need one for collection.
someone has got to have have a broken gabriel g around or even a broken hasbro twin horn.

since i don't want to constantly bump this thread
i'm just going to update it whenever i feel like

28/05/16
dahhhhhh
someone has got to have a damaged hasbro gabriel g
so much people that i have messaged  had gabriel g and then they sold it
gahhhhh
why is this so hard to find for a good price

29/05/16
all hope is lost

30/05/16
the world is clearly plotting against me
el psy congroo

i will pay 5 yen
yatogami, please grant my wish, and get me gabriel g.
if you find gabriel g, i will pay you another 5 yen

31/05/16
i own a yellow dranzer mf now, so maybe i'll be lucky enough to obtain gabriel g
i hope a miracle occurs and i obtain gabriel g

05/06/16
i though i could actually get gabriel g, yeah right, what a joke.

anime lovers
here is a funny video, as reading this post might be super boring
i'm now looking for these
full set beyblade burst gold layers
full set beyblade burst gold drivers

while you're here enjoy this music
hey i don't know the price range you are looking for but i found a hasbro gabriel g!!! http://for-sale.yowcow.com/listing/116900834/

maybe not idk
$180 is ridiculous price. Its worth less than half that.
I sent him lots of links today, so he might have already bought one Smile
Update:
I am now searching for shining god ms, because why not.

Also the $180 gabriel g might be a scam, as the pictures look almost like ones a WBO member posted when he sold one.
Not exactly sure but I think @[Sahil Pruthi] have MSUV and Gabriel G. I asked to him when i was lookin for em (well I didn't knew Gabreil's orice beyhaha) and he said yes he have em.

Edit:- check this out too friend Wink http://m.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-Li...nav=SEARCH
(Nov. 25, 2016  10:44 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: Update:
I am now searching for shining god ms, because why not.

Also the $180 gabriel g might be a scam, as the pictures look almost like ones a WBO member posted when he sold one.

Zoroaste sold his for 250$ on eBay. I hope you're the one who bought it, haha

(Nov. 25, 2016  11:41 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Not exactly sure but I think @[Sahil Pruthi] have MSUV and Gabriel G. I asked to him when i was lookin for em (well I didn't knew Gabreil's orice beyhaha) and he said yes he have em.

Edit:- check this out too friend Wink http://m.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-Li...nav=SEARCH

He's looking for the Hasbro one, not the Takara one.
update
looking for
B67: Random booster volume 5 Full set
(May. 21, 2017  9:48 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: update
looking for

Would you be willing to buy from Yahoo Auctions or use someone as a catalyst?
(May. 21, 2017  10:05 PM)KingVictory Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  9:48 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: update
looking for

Would you be willing to buy from Yahoo Auctions or use someone as a catalyst?

on YJA and Ebay it just costs a bit too much
I'm hoping someone on the WBO can sell me the set, even without the boxes or QR codes to reduce the price.
(May. 21, 2017  10:07 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  10:05 PM)KingVictory Wrote: Would you be willing to buy from Yahoo Auctions or use someone as a catalyst?

I'm hoping someone on the WBO can sell me the set, even without the boxes or QR codes to reduce the price.

? The prices on ebay are probably the lowest you're going to find them...
Update
willing to buy a fake shining god ms and bloody devil ms, if they exist.
the originals cost too much.

I will also buy shining god ms and bloody devil ms, not matter how broken they are.
(May. 21, 2017  10:07 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  10:05 PM)KingVictory Wrote: Would you be willing to buy from Yahoo Auctions or use someone as a catalyst?

Ah. Too bad. My set didn't cost that much. I got it for 2000 Yen, which is how much the set naturally costs anyway I think.
(May. 22, 2017  6:08 PM)KingVictory Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  10:07 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: on YJA and Ebay it just costs a bit too much

Ah. Too bad. My set didn't cost that much. I got it for 2000 Yen, which is how much the set naturally costs anyway I think.

One random booster costs just under 1000 yen so that can't be true...
(May. 22, 2017  8:35 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(May. 22, 2017  6:08 PM)KingVictory Wrote: Ah. Too bad. My set didn't cost that much. I got it for 2000 Yen, which is how much the set naturally costs anyway I think.

One random booster costs just under 1000 yen so that can't be true...

I just realised that I misinterpreted xD
I thought he asked about the random layer collection, not random booster. My bad Tongue_out
Random boosters are really expensive unfortunately (for the set), so I can't really help here.
(May. 21, 2017  11:35 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  10:07 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: on YJA and Ebay it just costs a bit too much

? The prices on ebay are probably the lowest you're going to find them...

Agreed, with customs and other charges like postage etc. The price from yja comes to the same if not more than ebay generally. Yja is usually good for just buying beys u don't find on ebay. But price wise ebay or here is more efficient.
(May. 23, 2017  2:33 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  11:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: ? The prices on ebay are probably the lowest you're going to find them...

Agreed, with customs and other charges like postage etc. The price from yja comes to the same if not more than ebay generally. Yja is usually good for just buying beys u don't find on ebay. But price wise ebay or here is more efficient.

It's always turned out cheaper for me to go through Japanese auctions. Also, if you think k customs will be an issue, buy through sites like FromJapan. They let you make the customs declaration, so you can label as gift or change the value or whatever. Strangely enough, the website about importing goods to my country says that if you've bought something for personal use, you should have it sent as gift. Lol
(May. 23, 2017  8:05 AM)KingVictory Wrote:
(May. 23, 2017  2:33 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Agreed, with customs and other charges like postage etc. The price from yja comes to the same if not more than ebay generally. Yja is usually good for just buying beys u don't find on ebay. But price wise ebay or here is more efficient.

It's always turned out cheaper for me to go through Japanese auctions. Also, if you think k customs will be an issue, buy through sites like FromJapan. They let you make the customs declaration, so you can label as gift or change the value or whatever. Strangely enough, the website about importing goods to my country says that if you've bought something for personal use, you should have it sent as gift. Lol

I used one and they said that rather than declare the customs value, they took an insurance fee so it threw me off and I ended up paying £93 customs for £280 worth of stuff
(May. 23, 2017  9:32 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2017  8:05 AM)KingVictory Wrote: It's always turned out cheaper for me to go through Japanese auctions. Also, if you think k customs will be an issue, buy through sites like FromJapan. They let you make the customs declaration, so you can label as gift or change the value or whatever. Strangely enough, the website about importing goods to my country says that if you've bought something for personal use, you should have it sent as gift. Lol

I used one and they said that rather than declare the customs value, they took an insurance fee so it threw me off and I ended up paying £93 customs for £280 worth of stuff

I've been hit with customs charges as well, which is why I specified FromJapan.
http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/qanda
Go further down where it says shipping. Smile
Update
for shining god ms and bloody devil ms, i am willing to also buy them as separate parts.
update
looking for dual frame dragoon, dranzer, draciel