lightining perceus switch 145 wf

lightining is in absorb mode and switch 145 attack mode
But Perseus' clear wheel can't fit on Lightning.
i meant the face bolt of perceus sorry in that case lightining l drago
Oh I see that makes sense.
You need to post valid test results to back your claims, here.
(Mar. 26, 2017  4:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to post valid test results to back your claims, here.

Yes. But other then being mandatory, posting test will also make people take it seriously, if your combo does well against top-tier combo it will make people use it at tournament and other places.

BTW I have little experience with Lighting WF (rather CF but they are pretty much same except CF is tad bit heavier and dat LAD) before too (I at some LTD event. Don't remember which exactly but I remember I used it against AaryanBITW in a tiebreaker against his Vulcan GB145R²F and won). Lighting on CF for me did very good against opposite spin attacker and decently against Defence types (Stamina obviously will shatter in Peices in most cases lel)
i will do test for results a gainst other good limeted format combos ethen brown
(Mar. 26, 2017  5:37 PM)makenzie Wrote: i will do test for results a gainst other good limeted format combos ethen brown

Shouldn't Ethen be the one posting gets results?
(Mar. 27, 2017  11:32 PM)ethen brown Wrote: i did the results and it lost 4/12

Against what? And in what stadium?
in the bb10 and i redid the test to make sure they where accuret so herse who percus lost against omega pegauses sheild130wd and earth libra 90 wf

and heeres who it won against posion unicorno 90wd earth nemises not sure on track sd earth orion fs dark ldrago 90r25 evil ldrago t125wd theif feinox switch in deffense mode moded wf wich gave it defense ray ldrago 145modded d or flat not sure galaxy percieus t125 lrf wich is in great condition inferno nemises ?wb p.s. some of these beys are better than they sound and the names went by facebolt

p.s. the battles it lost where veary close

i did the test myself
(Mar. 28, 2017  10:27 PM)ethen brown Wrote: in the bb10 and i redid the test to make sure they where accuret so herse who percus lost against omega pegauses sheild130wd and earth libra 90 wf

and heeres who it won against posion unicorno 90wd earth nemises not sure on track sd earth orion fs dark ldrago 90r25 evil ldrago t125wd theif feinox switch in deffense mode moded wf wich gave it defense ray ldrago 145modded d or flat not sure galaxy percieus t125 lrf wich is in great condition inferno nemises ?wb p.s. some of these beys are better than they sound and the names went by facebolt

p.s. the battles it lost where veary close

i did the test myself

No offense but none of those combos are Top-Tier or even commonly used. To prove your combos combo is good you have to test against atleast 1 of each type of combo from Top-Tier List and have to follow Standard Testing procedure.

Also would it be possible to show a picture of your BB-10?

Thanks
(Mar. 31, 2017  6:25 PM)ethen brown Wrote: no it is not

Yes it is. To prove your combo is good you need to follow all those guideline.

edit:- can you show a picture of your BB10?
hay dude i would post a p[icture but i cant for a few reasons 1. i dont own a camrea 2. i don,t know howto acsess that kind of stuff on my really old computer

i did more test heres the lost list blits ldrago t 125 lrf that is it

and heres the win list and he won against these basult orion f.s. ray perceus sw145 modded d omega nemisesbahamdia track wd earth libra 90 wf death in defense mode ldrago 145s samuri leone leavithen/reviser track sd beat in attack mode ldrago shield 130 r2f samiuria silimander wing 145 wd nemises destructor ldrago golds track wd samuria arochi broken d12hnot sure on tip flash unicorno85wd diablo pegauses ldrago goldss terackwhole flat

p.s. lightining perceus tip is acutally xtreme flat

the names wnent by face again
Unfortunately, until you can provide valid and properly formatted test results for this combination, this thread will have to be locked. You may request for it to be reopened once you have conducted and formatted your tests following the standard testing guidelines as linked to you above.

I would strongly recommend you read other combination testing threads, such as this one by [)ragon, so you can see what is expected before posting more yourself.