[Answered]  is aH worth buying and is it good?

idk might buy this bc i dont really have any good stamina types
Ah stock combo is op,witch 13 with the 7 disc,it is a tournament winning combo. A must buy.
(Jul. 16, 2018  9:47 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Ah stock combo is op,witch 13 with the 7 disc,it is a tournament winning combo. A must buy.

ok, thx i'll buy this.
THE layer for Archer Herculis is very good , the driver is not as good as revolve but isn't that bad , the disk ( which was used in bloody longinus ) is good
OVERALL - This bey ( layer ) can be both used for Attack , Defence and stamina and it can be used as a competative layer
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:21 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: THE layer for Archer Herculis  is very good , the driver is not as good as revolve but isn't that bad , the disk ( which was used in bloody longinus ) is good
OVERALL - This bey ( layer ) can be both used for Attack , Defence  and  stamina  and it can be used as a competative layer

13's outclassed by 7, 0, 4, 2, 5 and more

eternal outclasses revolve Smile

but i do see where you are coming from, people would expect it to be the other way around
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:30 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:21 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: THE layer for Archer Herculis  is very good , the driver is not as good as revolve but isn't that bad , the disk ( which was used in bloody longinus ) is good
OVERALL - This bey ( layer ) can be both used for Attack , Defence  and  stamina  and it can be used as a competative layer

13's outclassed by 7, 0, 4, 2, 5 and more

but i do see where you are coming from, people would expect it to be the other way around

13 is not the worst , I just said it is good ( not the best ) and revolve ( sometimes ) beats eternal ( not always )
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:41 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:30 AM)leosama Wrote: 13's outclassed by 7, 0, 4, 2, 5 and more

13 is not the worst , I just said it is good ( not the best ) and revolve ( sometimes ) beats eternal ( not always )

yea, I guess you’re right

but for me I’m pretty sure eternal is better now. it’s way more common in combos and in the winning combos list, which speaks for itself
Yes. aH layer is good for Stamina and Defense.
and Driver Eternal has a Good Stamina and LAD. So it's Worth to Buy.