introdution

Hello everyone i am getting back in to beyblade thanks to the new burst series and also hope to relive my time with metal fight. thanks for having me
In which area do you live? Depending on whether your region is already active, you might be lucky and get tournaments for both formats soon.
i live in scotland in dundee so most tournament would require me to travel a fair bit
Ah that is indeed not an area that is currently active, but there cannot be zero Beyblade fans up there, so hopefully you can find ways to gather some of them and start hosting tournaments there.
yeah maybe but i will have to look quite hard as most store near me don't really sell beyblades as much. Though i mostly prefer takara tomy beyblades
(Feb. 25, 2017  7:06 PM)berserkbahamut Wrote: yeah maybe but i will have to look quite hard as most store near me don't really sell beyblades as much. Though i mostly prefer takara tomy beyblades

Welcome back to beyblade. If you were in London or close u coulda met many bladers at the events hosted around here.
yeah i noticed on the tournement bit well i did recently pass my theroy test so just a driving test a car and a job i could probaly head to other farther away tournements
(Feb. 25, 2017  7:30 PM)berserkbahamut Wrote: yeah i noticed on the tournement bit well i did recently pass my theroy test so just a driving test a car and a job i could probaly head to other farther away tournements

Awesome, I didn't do well in my first theory. Anyways good luck with your practical. Also there are a few tournaments so I'm sure u will be going to one soon. I think you can organise events in Scotland as well I think.
id like to do that but first i need to get a few burst beyblades and a few metal fight as my collection is a bit small on the takara tomy side  but decent on the hasbro metal fusion