introducing myself

hi my name is username953. Im a newcomer to this wbo website.I am canadian. The ones who inspired me to play beyblade is beyblade geeks and zankey.
Nice, where in Canada are you ? The Toronto and Montréal scenes are very active, hopefully you live close to those cities, or you could start up a tournament scene where you live.
Hey username953! Welcome to the WBO Smile

As Kai-V said, Toronto and Montréal are pretty active, and if you are around the Toronto area, I hope I can see you at a tournament soon!

If you have any questions about the WBO, Beyblade or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me Smile
(Dec. 05, 2015  2:34 AM)Hato Wrote: Hey username953! Welcome to the WBO Smile

As Kai-V said, Toronto and Montréal are pretty active, and if you are around the Toronto area, I hope I can see you at a tournament soon!

If you have any questions about the WBO, Beyblade or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me Smile

Yeah and remember from space the world looks like a giant bey stadium
Welcome to the WBO!
(Dec. 05, 2015  2:43 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote:

Sure :

[Image: this_community_remains_ours__by_kai_v.jpg]
(Dec. 05, 2015  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2015  2:43 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote:

Sure :

[Image: this_community_remains_ours__by_kai_v.jpg]

wow that tornado ridge doesn't look too good
It does just imagine Earth as a bowl and it looks like a cyclone Beystadium
(Dec. 05, 2015  2:50 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2015  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ~snip~

wow that tornado ridge doesn't look too good

Really, just TRY and stall on this thing:

[Image: tornado-risk-map.jpg]
oh hey...Yeah this is the wbo...Yup, come on an have a blast.
(Dec. 05, 2015  3:34 AM)Meta madness Wrote: oh hey...Yeah this is the wbo...Yup, come on an have a blast.

Or if you're into the new series have a burst get it?
(Dec. 05, 2015  3:46 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2015  3:34 AM)Meta madness Wrote: oh hey...Yeah this is the wbo...Yup, come on an have a blast.

Or if you're into the new series have a burstget it?

d'oh you! With them jokes n what not!